New to the forum Need some advice?

New to the forum

I have a 2004 RXP 120 hours ran 69mph stock which i thought was pretty good? It was actually the seadoo dealerships owners ski so i feel it may have been well looked after have just put it in for some stage 2 mods so it will be running 42lb injectors stainless wear ring, Titanium sc washers, 10 pound boost new upgraded supercharger blade solas impellor free flow exhaust.

Will i notice a big difference in the ski as i pick it up in 2 days when i fly home from work and i dont know what to expect?

Also i was told i had broke the front and back engine mounts any suggestions as to how this happens?

Also anyone know what sort of hp i should be running with these new mods?

+1
    "Also i was told i had broke the front and back engine mounts any suggestions as to how this happens?"

Severe wave jumping I suppose?

Ed

I haveent launched it over any big waves just wakes off big boats and have never really slapped it down to hard... but never the less it would put some pressure on it... arent they suppose to be designed for jumping though?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bunks View Post
    I haveent launched it over any big waves just wakes off big boats and have never really slapped it down to hard... but never the less it would put some pressure on it... arent they suppose to be designed for jumping though?
    Jumping is jumping bro! Not good for the machine as the hull flexes more than you think!

Yeah thanks mte didnt really think that the hull would flex that much.......but I guess i will have to tame it down.....Which sux bigtime....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bunks View Post
    Yeah thanks mte didnt really think that the hull would flex that much.......but I guess i will have to tame it down.....Which sux bigtime....
    Moderation is key..... That is a lot of weight smacking back down on the water when you are 1-2ft off of the water. The water isn't broken so it is a more harsh landing. Physics 101. I jump a little and I am not going to lie about it, by a little I mean 1 - 2 wakes a month from a boat. That's it. Not sea swells...

So you reckon these new stage 2 mods will make a big difference noticable??????

Thread Information