Lake Anna Va June 15-18th

Trip is planned anyone else want to go? Me and 4 other skis will be there so far. We are staying at Christopher Run Campground,they have 6 boat ramps.

AWA MEMBER
    +1

If the weather is nice then I am sure I will be around. I live on lake and have a few ski's, look for a new red 800 sxr, always trying to meet new people with similar hobbies.

+1
    If I'm not away racing I'll be around somewhere on the lake most likely. Riding either a rxpx with race #s or a blue square nose superjet.

Well I will Pm you guys my cell when it gets closer and we all should meet up somewhere. Campsite is booked,hope it doesnt rain!!!! We will be out on the lake Sat and Sun, getting there Friday afternoon and leaving Mon morn. We will be having beers Fri-Sun night at campsite.

Wow, just realized that camp ground is on other end of lake, some 10-11 miles to where I am near the damn. Maybe during day, if weather is good you guys could ride up to my side of lake or maybe islands in between dike 2 & 3 to cut a few miles off trip. I have not tried to go that far on my stand ups, but I guess I could if I stopped at one of the marinas at least once and brought some oil with me to mix. I was hoping to rig my pontoon boat with tee on the large 40 gal gas tank to fill my ski right from it, maybe I will have that done by then as I would like to explore that end of lake.

After looking around I think the Bar Tim's on Anna will be a spot we will be hitting. We go to Tim's 2 on the Potomac River where I ski the most.

Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gashog301 View Post
    Trip is planned anyone else want to go? Me and 4 other skis will be there so far. We are staying at Christopher Run Campground,they have 6 boat ramps.
    Hey gashog, I should be at Lake Anna one of the 2 days, either Saturday or Sunday depending on Weather of course. I keep my boat at one of the marinas at the Lake so I'm always there in the summer. As it gets closer, I will PM you with my info so we can try to meet up one of the days and ride. Would be fun to meet up with some other performance skis on the Lake. Most of the Fast Sea Doos that used to be on the lake are no longer around, at least they weren't last summer.

The new Tim's at Lake Anna location is really awesome, as it's very close to the Sand Bar (big hang out spot), so that restaurant will definitely do well, as I've gone to the original Tim's on the potomac many times.

See you in June!

Jeff

Bump, 1.5 Months away....

Bump, anyone going to be there text me 240-412-1345. Going to ski friday afternoon,Sat and Sun.

Thread Information