Need Stock Exhaust '94 Waveraider 701

Looking for stock exhaust system off a 1994 Yamaha Waveraider 701. Currently have the Riva Red pipe and after about 4 blown exhaust couplings, kinda getting tired of dealing with it. Talked to guys from Riva and just seems to be a poor design that can't hold up to jumping in the surf. Replacing it with the stock system seems to be the best remedy. Please let me know if you have a old stock system lying around that you want to get rid of.

Thanks a lot, John

I have a Coffman of a 94 Raider. I feel your pain brother. SSDD = Same Sh_t, Different Design. Mine falls off every other year. Snaps the bolts too. I took my stock pipe to metal recycler 5 years ago. Kinda wish I'd kept it. I'm selling my Raiders now and the next owner will probably need to go back to stock pipe.

Just want to ride.
    +1
    I have one if you need one still.

Finally someone who feels my pain! Love the pipe just wish there could have been a better design to hold up against real riding. Hopefully with a stock system back on there I can once again go out into the surf feeling confident I won't have to get towed in!

Quote Originally Posted by washingtonrider View Post
    I have one if you need one still.
    I replied to personal the message you sent me I sure do still need one. Thanks. hope to hear from you soon, John

Just want to ride.
    +1
    Hello John!

I have a waveBLASTER exhaust, 61x cylinder/motor. I looked online and don't think that is the same after all. I'm sorry about that! It's not the same part #s, and I'd hate to send you the wrong stuff.

My apologies!
    Sean

Over the years I've heard that Factory Pipe is a better pipe for the Raider. Lighter, more reliable (won't fall off), and tunable. So I've made it a point to check their pricing from time to time, hoping they'd drop due to Raider age. Nope. I just checked and Raider pipes aren't even listed any longer. I would have liked to get my hands on one a few years ago for $300 not the $700 they were still asking. Maybe you should call them and see if they have one left in the warehouse and haggle with them. I'm selling alll my watercraft so I'm no longer interested.

Quote Originally Posted by catzodellamarina View Post
    Over the years I've heard that Factory Pipe is a better pipe for the Raider. Lighter, more reliable (won't fall off), and tunable. So I've made it a point to check their pricing from time to time, hoping they'd drop due to Raider age. Nope. I just checked and Raider pipes aren't even listed any longer. I would have liked to get my hands on one a few years ago for $300 not the $700 they were still asking. Maybe you should call them and see if they have one left in the warehouse and haggle with them. I'm selling alll my watercraft so I'm no longer interested.
    I appreciate the advice Catzo! Who is it that you have contacted in the past trying to find them?

I've only emailed Factory Pipe. In the past they were firm on pricing. Maybe they've had a change of heart
    Go to their site and contact them. http://www.factorypipe.com

Thread Information