Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

+1

Thumbs down $5.00 GAS by MAY-JUNE!

Here we go again $5.00 gal. gas by June and app. $5.50 for 93 octain. I bet that slows a lot of rec riding down . Just as it looks like the US economy is getting better the higher gas prices will stop the economy again, SUCKS , Tommy Jordan

Unfortunately Tommy this is going to happen, I do believe. Escalating tensions in the Middle East . . . and just wait when (not if) Isreal strikes Iran; $5.50 will seem like a bargain. Isreal only has two choices: 1. Strike first 2. Wait to be struck by Iran. There is no negotiating with Clerics whose only goal in life is to destroy Isreal. Anyway, a bit off topic, but it is the root cause of your Post. JB

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Unfortunately Tommy this is going to happen, I do believe. Escalating tensions in the Middle East . . . and just wait when (not if) Isreal strikes Iran; $5.50 will seem like a bargain. Isreal only has two choices: 1. Strike first 2. Wait to be struck by Iran. There is no negotiating with Clerics whose only goal in life is to destroy Isreal. Anyway, a bit off topic, but it is the root cause of your Post. JB
    Well,IMO if our GREAT President would get off his vacationing ass,And signed the Keystone oil bill,the ding dongs over seas would have got a message that the US would not really be needing them in the future...BUT what i have a hard time figuring out is,if oil is so needed by the US,why are we selling it to China and other over seas countries???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Well,IMO if our GREAT President would get off his vacationing ass,And signed the Keystone oil bill,the ding dongs over seas would have got a message that the US would not really be needing them in the future...BUT what i have a hard time figuring out is,if oil is so needed by the US,why are we selling it to China and other over seas countries???
    Bingo..... we also export our precious metals to china and turn around and buy back for 100% of the cost.. or import stuff over there at a 1000% tax, to have them import to us for .000001%...Nafta what a good deal(bs) (bs)(bs)

Banned User
    and then another reason why i run american made fuel E85

+1
    There is plenty of oil to make gas the problem lies in the refiners closing plants. The is no profit margin for the oil refineries who make the gas. Complicated picture for sure but it doesn't change the fact that we need increased domestic oil and gas production. Keystone pipeline is one example in a long list of mistakes in US energy policy. Lack of leadership is pathetic at the moment.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...nbc/52825378/1

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ho...139776503.html

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Ethanol is a F...ing joke too.......

Gas here is $3.95 at ampm for today. Most other stations are over $4 and it's sad. They will raise it as high as they can ($5-$5.50) and then when they drop it back down to $4 a gal people will think that is a killer deal and they will line their pockets even more. Why? Because americans will pay it. We need gas in our cars to go to work.

I for one if it hits $5 a gal my ski will be re-winterized and stored for the remainder of the year. My wife started car pooling and that is helping and I walk my kids to and from school so our car just sits except on days I have physical therapy. Even then I am thinking about walking to that just to save money as much as possible.

Also with rise in gas the food prices are going to go way up also

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Here we go again $5.00 gal. gas by June and app. $5.50 for 93 octain. I bet that slows a lot of rec riding down . Just as it looks like the US economy is getting better the higher gas prices will stop the economy again, SUCKS , Tommy Jordan
    couldn't agree more about the high fuel prices being being a kick in the teeth to an already sputtering economy.

You guys in the south are getting a hell of a deal up here in the north we are paying 1.25-1.38 a liter.... theres 3.7 liters in a US gallon

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information