Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AWA MEMBER
    +1

orings for stock intercooler

I pinched one putting the intercooler back toghter......... I don't see em in the store, does anyone have any ideas, 1 oring is damaged and leaks when I put air pressure, I used vasoline...........DAMMMMMM

+1
    Yep, you can't buy individual parts for the stock IC. You have to buy the whole thing.

Just think, if you'd kept to your word & bought mine you wouldn't have this problem. Instead, you lied & told me you were taking it while you were trying to make other deals in the classifieds after I went out of my way to do you a favor & hold it until you saved the money. Karma's a bitch aint it.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Yep, you can't buy individual parts for the stock IC. You have to buy the whole thing.

Just think, if you'd kept to your word & bought mine you wouldn't have this problem. Instead, you lied & told me you were taking it while you were trying to make other deals in the classifieds after I went out of my way to do you a favor & hold it until you saved the money. Karma's a bitch aint it.

Thats ok......... I found the round oring I need for a buck, and becides I could not pass up a C1 wheel for $113.00 and all of the intercooler parts for $190.00..... thats still less than the $350.00 you quoted me. I am still intrested in the cooling kit you have I never promised to buy your stuff, and me wanting to buy it did not prevent a sale because it was not listed in the classified section

And becides I helped Corkeycat out......he's cashing out and moving on from his ski.......I was glad to help him

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Bet you thought I damaged the square one...........NOPE the round one, sold for .69 cent.......do you get off on calling people names? you just called me a Liar.....and last week it was Jetpilot you were dogging out.

I don't know you and would never call you any names, I desirve the same amount of respect as you do PEROID! I spend money on this site with Jerry and help keep this place goin, as you do also..........I don't appreciate it

+1
    Hey Rick, i got my stock IC with R&D cooling kit fitting installed. I'll sell you the whole thing for $100 shipped. Let me know if you still need it.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZS Monty View Post
    Hey Rick, i got my stock IC with R&D cooling kit fitting installed. I'll sell you the whole thing for $100 shipped. Let me know if you still need it.

Ill keep that in mind Monty........Thanks!

+1
    Never made a committment to buy it huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite
    Get the stuff boxed up! on 12-25 or 26 I wiil deposit the funds as a gift, you can send it out on monday!

Please help me when I get to drilling the Hull.......some soothing words of wisdom would be helpful
    Then after I see you trying to make other deals in the classifieds I asked you again if you still wanted it & you assured me you did. I don't appreciate people trying to play games with me, especially after I was doing you a favor by holding it until you had the money. The only reason I didn't post a buyer feedback thread about you is I didn't turn away another buyer, but in hindsight I probably should have so people would know how good your word is. No, I don't know you but was still willing to do you a favor to help you out. If you don't like being called a liar then don't lie to people. As far as respect goes, that's earned. I have never & will never disrespect anyone on this site by doing what you did. I keep MY word.[/QUOTE]

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Never made a committment to buy it huh?

Then after I see you trying to make other deals in the classifieds I asked you again if you still wanted it & you assured me you did. I don't appreciate people trying to play games with me, especially after I was doing you a favor by holding it until you had the money. The only reason I didn't post a buyer feedback thread about you is I didn't turn away another buyer, but in hindsight I probably should have so people would know how good your word is. No, I don't know you but was still willing to do you a favor to help you out. If you don't like being called a liar then don't lie to people. As far as respect goes, that's earned. I have never & will never disrespect anyone on this site by doing what you did. I keep MY word.
    [/QUOTE]

clap clap,,, I AGREE Respect needs to be earned, and i also hate when i try to deal with ppl that leave you hanging with stuff, give the guy a break mijh3ides.

+1
    For the record, I really don't give a shit that this guy reneged & didn't buy my parts. If he'd been a man & told me he wasn't interested any longer that would've been fine, but instead he tried to take advantage.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    For the record, I really don't give a shit that this guy reneged & didn't buy my parts. If he'd been a man & told me he wasn't interested any longer that would've been fine, but instead he tried to take advantage.
    It happens buddy keep it cool, And lets RIDE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information