For Sale: White 2006 Kawasaki KLX110 Dirtbike

Brief history – The bike was bought for the purpose of riding around the pits of tracks my girlfriends dads used to race at. It served its life well but has been neglected recently due to us not going to the races as often. Other then that it has seldom been ridden and Is taking up vital space in the garage. Our love for motorcycles has recently been trumped by Jeeps so whatever is made off this is going to the newest project. The bike has always been garage kept and maintained.

Recently installed a new PB18 Carb which has less than 3 hours total on it. With that said I also purchased a Uni air filter and Pro Circuit pipe but neglected to install new jets which is affecting the idle. Other then that the bike runs and shifts thru all gears smoothly.

I had the intent of putting a few after market parts to trick it out with the ultimate goal of making it street legal for kicks but the idea fizzled out after the Jeep was purchased. With that said I do have a number of high end parts for sale in addition and am selling for a fraction of what I paid for them.

Pro Circuit Full Exhaust - $95.00
    Extra Set of Black ProTaper Handle Bars with Red Bar Pad. - $25.00
    Extra set of Green Plastics with Monster Energy Graphics – Will include with the purchase of the bike.
    IMS Pro Series Footpegs for KLX110/110L for Stock Pegbar - $45.00
    Reuseable Steel mesh oil filter - $10.00
    Magnetic Oil Drain Plug - $3.00

I am selling the bike for $750, which includes everything listed. I am only and I mean only doing business locally in the Central Florida and surrounding area, I don’t trust people doing business online anymore after being reared by Paypal and Ebay. So please don’t ask.

Please do your research before tempting to lowball me, I wouldn’t want to waste any ones time so don’t waste mine. These items are priced aggressively for a quick sale.

I will also throw in a set of ramps, BBR stand, and Amsoil if you purchase everything.

Also, I am only in the market for a Jeep CJ2a (1946-1949) and parts. Sorry, the only thing im interested in is work on my Jeep....

Thanks for your time,

Last edited by AEVJEEP; 03-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Last edited by AEVJEEP; 02-28-2012 at 03:41 PM.

$750 for everything.

Thread Information