Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    JPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    934
    +1
    53

    ? Quick spooling turbo what's the best ?

    After a bit of input on a good turbo to run with external wg.
    I can get my hands on a 5857 precision but I dont need to make big boost on this set up, prob up to 17 psi at 9k.
    Using a reflash ecu so won't have antilag on this one.
    Needs to be punchy down low, well as best as can be !


  2. #2
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffabas View Post
    After a bit of input on a good turbo to run with external wg.
    I can get my hands on a 5857 precision but I dont need to make big boost on this set up, prob up to 17 psi at 9k.
    Using a reflash ecu so won't have antilag on this one.
    Needs to be punchy down low, well as best as can be !
    Garret GT2860 dual ball bearing AKA- disco potato with a T25 exhaust backhousing pulls like a train. Full boost at 2500 rpm and really efficient at low boost levels. You will think you have a supercharger instead of a turbo when you try it out...

  3. #3
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    Garret GT2860 dual ball bearing AKA- disco potato with a T25 exhaust backhousing pulls like a train. Full boost at 2500 rpm and really efficient at low boost levels. You will think you have a supercharger instead of a turbo when you try it out...
    +1 that's a great choice.

    Sent you a pm with a couple options with this one being one of them.

  4. #4
    i hate my bipolar disorder its great
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    432
    +1
    9
    something such as a gt30 be too large?
    .63 turbine and i believe you can get the front with a a .50 compressor housing?

    wonder why more people dont go turbo on their ski's...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by WangaRXP View Post
    If you can get your hands on one....

  7. #7
    Stockrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    1,009
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    something such as a gt30 be too large?
    .63 turbine and i believe you can get the front with a a .50 compressor housing?

    wonder why more people dont go turbo on their ski's...

    Turbo setups get expensive FAST is the reason not more run them. i would say if you dont have 7000 to invest dont even bother.

  8. #8
    Stockrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    1,009
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    If you can get your hands on one....
    Why do you sell him yours?

  9. #9
    JPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    934
    +1
    53
    I'll look at the borgwarners for my cc ski but I already have the piping ready for a wg and this will be a rec/ enduro ski so I need to use a wg as I have tial gear already for it.
    Appreciate the feed back.

  10. #10
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockrxp View Post
    Why do you sell him yours?
    One is for a customer and the other one is all MINE!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what is the best turbo kit for my fzr and price
    By jonathan in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 12:21 AM
  2. Advent CDI Triple Pipe Curves....what's the best ones?
    By carbuff91 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. What's the Best PWC Trailer / Saltwater
    By MTD03sc in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:36 AM
  4. What is the best seat material??
    By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 09:57 PM
  5. O/T - What is the Best Concert you have been to!
    By Angelse68cal in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •