Seadoo Nitrous!!??

I heard from one of the racers on here had a gtx 951 and he was using two 30 oz. bottles with 75% compressed air and 25% nitrous good idea. (I dont think it would be that only if i gave it little shots)

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    sure... if you want to ride a bomb. it takes a bit more to go fast than just strapping on some NO2. if you want to go faster than what you are running get a stage 3 RXP.

Yeah thats probably a good idea, Thanks!

Puerto Rico
    Here in the island there are a few 951 engines running on NOS. What I heard id they are a little weak on the rods but nothing that a set of wiseco ones wont resolve. about speed numbers the gain at least in one off them is 73 more or less(3 seater with twin pipes) . So in my opinion that millage could be reached with a big bore and some tricks...

just my two cents.

Not sure how he would be mixing compressed air and nitrous. Nitrous is stored in the bottles as a liquid, the only way I could see to mix it would be to only put the nitrous in as gas, and then it would only last for a few seconds at most when used. Additionally, nitrous itself does not make power, it is only an oxidizer and more fuel is required to be injected with it to create the power. If it was diluited 75/25 with air, there would literally be no benefit to using it because the oxygen content would be reduced to the point of just slightly more than injecting ambient air.

Thread Information