Anybody know ebay member snmarine1331?

I saw this auction on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3 AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=190068967152

I e-mailed him politely asking why the opening bid was so much when I see these go all the time used on ebay in the same condition for between $50-100. I think Zig sells them used for a little more than that. I was not trying to be a jerk simply asking a question and giving him a little advice to help him sell his product.

This is the response I get...

NO ONE ASK YOUR APEN. DONOT SHOP WITH US. YOU DAMN
    SHORE DONT KNOW ABOUT POLARIS IS NOT MAKING THESE CASEHALVES ANEY MORE.SO MIND YOUR OWNE BISSNESS.

I'd avoid dealing with him...he has 0 feedback also...kinda fishy to me!

+1
    after reading the description it does kinda sound fishy if they were "new" which they do kinda look but who knows...I mean i can see why he's asking so high because of the fact that they dont make them anymore...never heard of him though...does he have any other auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla03 View Post
    after reading the description it does kinda sound fishy if they were "new" which they do kinda look but who knows...I mean i can see why he's asking so high because of the fact that they dont make them anymore...never heard of him though...does he have any other auctions?
    The condition says used on the case halves. Yes he does have more things for sale...

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsnmarine1331

Ok, so he's selling an entire 750 motor "ready to install" for a starting bid of $500 with $15 shipping...wierd. Maybe he's new and getting into used parts sales.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Look at his other items. He's selling yamaha tripple cylinders for $300 each I just bought a cylinder, head and head cover in better condition for about $60 shipped.

Some people. . .

+1
    I'd like to see him ship that motor for $15! I just paid Zig $75 to ship me the same motor, without the exhaust.... Starting price isn't bad on the complete motor, IF it's really in decent shape.

Undoubtedly after the auction he'll say the shipping was a mistake, and triple it.

Quote Originally Posted by delagem View Post
    I'd like to see him ship that motor for $15! I just paid Zig $75 to ship me the same motor, without the exhaust.... Starting price isn't bad on the complete motor, IF it's really in decent shape.

Undoubtedly after the auction he'll say the shipping was a mistake, and triple it.
    and that's when you contact with me who has a masters in HR with a specialization in contract law

+1
    Seriously? 'Cause if you've got skillz, I'm in the middle of a really ugly negotiation with a supposed "charity" called BoatAngel that's been jerking me around about a title on a Kawasaki standup jetski....

They didn't put a reserve on the auction, the ski sold for less than the impound fee, they tried to insult me into bagging the deal. Seems like they've lost over $200 on it, and the final hurdle is the title. Still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by delagem View Post
    Seriously? 'Cause if you've got skillz, I'm in the middle of a really ugly negotiation with a supposed "charity" called BoatAngel that's been jerking me around about a title on a Kawasaki standup jetski....

They didn't put a reserve on the auction, the ski sold for less than the impound fee, they tried to insult me into bagging the deal. Seems like they've lost over $200 on it, and the final hurdle is the title. Still waiting!
    Was it an e-bay auction? If so, give me the link.

+1
    PM Sent!

Thread Information