Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Pricing for 2007 Aquatrax F-12X GPScape

    Hi all,

    I'm considering picking up a 3 seat PWC for family use and have found a 2007 Honda Aquatrax F-12x GPScape being sold locally.
    The current owner apparently bought it new in 2010 (I guess it was a model year leftover) and claims it has less than 25 hours on it. It's been run in saltwater and comes with a 2010 painted Yacht Club trailer.
    It looks like it would be a good fit for our family, and the reviews on this model seem pretty good.
    The seller is asking $8500 "non-negotiable". Based on some quick NADA pricing, this seems high to me, even for a lightly used ski.
    Hoping to get some opinions from the forum...is this a reasonably priced machine?

    Thanks in advance!

    J.W.


  2. #2
    Waveblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Augustine / Fl
    Posts
    99
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon alley View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm considering picking up a 3 seat PWC for family use and have found a 2007 Honda Aquatrax F-12x GPScape being sold locally.
    The current owner apparently bought it new in 2010 (I guess it was a model year leftover) and claims it has less than 25 hours on it. It's been run in saltwater and comes with a 2010 painted Yacht Club trailer.
    It looks like it would be a good fit for our family, and the reviews on this model seem pretty good.
    The seller is asking $8500 "non-negotiable". Based on some quick NADA pricing, this seems high to me, even for a lightly used ski.
    Hoping to get some opinions from the forum...is this a reasonably priced machine?

    Thanks in advance!

    J.W.
    I would keep looking you can find a better deal seems high to me too

  3. #3
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26
    I have same ski from same leftover deal..
    its worth closer to 5500-6000 with trailer..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by john07ex View Post
    I have same ski from same leftover deal..
    its worth closer to 5500-6000 with trailer..
    Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

    If, by some chance, I can get the seller to move on the price (say within your range)...do you believe it's a good value?

  5. #5
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26
    For sure Yea the Honda gets the best fuel mileage and with gas going to $5 this summer you need to put into consideration.

    But its is a smaller ski so you get wet much more than the bigger gtx doo or fx Yamaha.

    Only problems are the Turbo wastegates tEnd to rust if not cared for

  6. #6
    Good point about gas prices.
    Right now I'm looking at the 2007 Honda F-12x GPScape and a 2008 SeaDoo GTX Limited with about 40 hours on it.

  7. #7
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon alley View Post
    Good point about gas prices.
    Right now I'm looking at the 2007 Honda F-12x GPScape and a 2008 SeaDoo GTX Limited with about 40 hours on it.
    I have had 2 GTX limited and they were great ski's. But you have to rebuild the supercharger and they are not as fuel efficent as the honda but they are bigger and faster.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PWC newbie considering (2) 2007 FX-12x GPScape
    By smljunkie in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 03:52 PM
  2. Break in on a new reman engine for a 2003 Aquatrax R-12X
    By jgonza in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 07:03 AM
  3. Honda Aquatrax R-12X 2007 problem with Turbo and water infiltration
    By Pierre-Luc in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 06:33 AM
  4. I need advice on a 2007 aquatrax R-12x
    By honestblades in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:01 PM
  5. 2005 AQUATRAX F-12X GPScape
    By je3169 in forum Honda Skis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •