GTX Gauge cluster

My Gtx 4 tec gauge cluster took on water after giving it a wash. I removed the gauge and took it apart, let it dry out a bit and then reinstalled. When I put the key in I got one long beep and then two short and then it went to the beep beep sequence you normally hear when the key is in when it isn't started. LCD didn't work however. Anyone know if there is any hope? Any idea which fuse goes to this? I tried pulling a few but it was near impossible to get them out to check them.

+1
    It is either a 1 or 2 amp fuse...Most likely you need a new gauge...The one long beep tells me that your gauge is dead, if it was a fuse, you wouldnt get the long beep

Thanks. Can you tell me if you buy one off the Internet if you still have to take it in to be programmed?

+1
    Yes, ALL gauges no matter where you buy them have to be "married" to the ski

Just a clarification; Skis up to 2005 do not need to be programmed or married. Skis 2006+ need new clusters to be both programmed and married to the ski.

GTX gauge cluster

Quote Originally Posted by jsmerritt View Post
    My Gtx 4 tec gauge cluster took on water after giving it a wash. I removed the gauge and took it apart, let it dry out a bit and then reinstalled. When I put the key in I got one long beep and then two short and then it went to the beep beep sequence you normally hear when the key is in when it isn't started. LCD didn't work however. Anyone know if there is any hope? Any idea which fuse goes to this? I tried pulling a few but it was near impossible to get them out to check them.
    Do you know where I can get a 2002 to 2005 GTX 4Tec gauge cluster for a low price? I need two.

Thread Information