2006 seadoo gtx injector problem

Hello i just bought a 2006 seadoo gtx that hasnt started since it sunk. i pulled plugs got all water out of motor. changed oil, plugs. dried whole engine compartment completely with heaters on it over night. i put a fresh battery in it and she cranks over just fine. i get spark out of all three cylinders. but the injector on the 3rd cylinder is constantly on. when i pull the fuel rail and injectors off and roll it over cylinder 1 and 2 mist fuel on a timed schedule as they should but as of the 3rd cylinder injector has a constant mist of fuel coming out of it with hydrolocks that cylinder if i put it all together with plugs and try to start it. i have checked all my fuse. swapped out the computer module (which holds all fuses and has the 2 big plugs going into it) with a working one and no change.. anyother ideas? my next guess is ecu but would like some other input. any help would be great

Port St. Lucie, FL
    Did you change the bad injector for a known good one? try swapping the injector with the front injector, does the problem still occor on that cyl only? , or did it move to the other cyl?

Souns like a bad injector, wiring problem, or the ECU (which runs the injectors)

its not the injector.. i wish it was though.. as far as swapping ecu do you know what other years and models are compatible. also would i need to take it to a dealer to get reflashed or reprogrammed if i did put a different used ecu in? or is that only if you need to program a different key to a different ecu?
    any help would be great.. also if it was the ecu shouldnt some codes be popping up? because it doesnt flash any codes

Thread Information