R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar

New updates on the R5WaterXRacing Official website..check it out and take our POLL!!

Hello Racers,

Please visit for all of your latest updates happening in Region 5! We currently have a poll up on the front page that asks you what you would prefer for shirts etc for 2012. Please place your vote and let us know what YOU want this year! You can only vote once and the poll closes April 1st 2012.

Also please check out the new and updated pages and let us know... what you think and if you think we need to add anything to help make the racing scene easier for you.

Thanks for supporting R5WaterXRacing and we look forward to seeing everyone in Madisonville ,TX May 19-20th 2012 for Rds 1&2 of The 2012 R5WaterXRacing Tour!

Pierre Part, Louisiana
    I would like to make a comment and get this thread TTT in hopes to get a little more interest from some of my fellow Greenhulk runabout riders.
    I went out to a little social/practice this weekend with some of the R5 racers. What a great group of very helpful people. This was our first meeting and they accepted us in like we have been friends for years. Even knowing that next month we will be competing against eachother they helped out more than I could have asked them to.
    They are offering another more serious practice weekend 13-15 of April. Yes in 2 weeks on Lake Bryan in Texas.
    Most of the gang will be there with a good course and good instructional help for the new or just interested people. Again something that they do not have to do but again just showing the support for eachother this group in R5 has. Will be some good food, good times, and great riding and learning.

For anyone that is interested in enjoying your ski in this way and doing it with a great group come out and make the little drive to see if this may interest you. I drove 9 hours each way last weekend and will be doing it again. It is worth every mile. I really hope to see more runabout riders come out and participate. We will have a great time this season. Check out the site and any questions contact him there are feel free to contact me and if possible I will answer any questions or find out the answers for you.
    Lets have some fun.

Thread Information