Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

96 xp 800 performance parts/ where????

I'm looking for vts extention rod and a few other items, nobody has any for sale on these forums and with summer coming quick im looking for a retailer that sells them. Anyone know a dealer that sells these items for such a old machine??? I called riva motorsports and they have nothing!

Well you can always shop around on ebay and google other stuff but if you want to get it done then call Bill and Watercraft Magic in Glendale Ca. I would imagine it's like calling the pope to talk catholicism.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    2Blue...before you go buying performance parts you need to get the ski running first by someone pther than you that knows what they are doing. after that just ride the damn thing and let it be. I really dsont feel like reading or even seeing another one of your threads about something you did that blew the ski up and expect everyone here to drop what they are doing to fix your ski for you. my .02

+1
    Try calling PPG performance group(Glenn Perry performance group) in pompano, Florida. their phone number is 954-929-1936. ask for Rob in parts and they might be able to help you. Why do you need a VTS extension rod? They're very easy to make!!!

IMO there are several other things to do first before a VTS rod gets to be top on the priority list.

what have you done so far ?

The extention rod is for someone else. I'm looking for several mods, have been on ebay today and the only thing i saw was a nozzle reduction. Looking for pump wedge, nozzle, I put up a WTB last week but no hits. Heading to San Fran in 2 days so maybe when i get back someone will have messaged me by then.

Airborne: I have 3 machines right now, 2 are running, all the same year , cc etc. Don't worry about what I do.

I really like the rooster on this guys 800

I am looking for gator grips for a few machines....

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    7 watercraft and hated them? Dude you need to get another interest and get outta here with your contradictive goofy crap. Im with Airborne on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by sea-one View Post
    7 watercraft and hated them? Dude you need to get another interest and get outta here with your contradictive goofy crap. Im with Airborne on this one....
    7 I hated? Only one I hated. "Machines I've owned, And only one I hated with a passion" This has nothing to do with that machine, which was many years ago. Now back to the thread....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    The extention rod is for someone else. I'm looking for several mods, have been on ebay today and the only thing i saw was a nozzle reduction. Looking for pump wedge, nozzle, I put up a WTB last week but no hits. Heading to San Fran in 2 days so maybe when i get back someone will have messaged me by then.

Airborne: I have 3 machines right now, 2 are running, all the same year , cc etc. Don't worry about what I do.

I really like the rooster on this guys 800

I took that video and your gonna need more than a wedge for that. He has his nozzle machined and flipped around. It doesn't go down anymore, just up, way up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information