+1

jettribe rs15 boots zipper failure

any rs15 boots owner who experience zipper failure?my boots are only less than a year and i only use it twice a month and the zipper failed,it wont zip in anymore.i dont know if jettribe offers warranty on this issues.i tried to email them but no reply.ill try to bring it to there office in moorpark CA instead so maybe they can take a look to my boots.

No reply....get used to it. I bought a race vest through them and the whole process was a nightmare. I have sent emails to both customer service and the online sales dept and never received any replies. They sent the jacket to the wrong address and I had to chase it all over the place. If they had just checked the email they could have changed the destination. It's a shame because I had plans to buys several more items from them, but with service like that forget it. I even sent an email politely telling them I was dissatisfied and still nothing....I will take my business elsewhere. Good luck with your boots, might want to try FlyRacing instead...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nikko mercado View Post
    any rs15 boots owner who experience zipper failure?my boots are only less than a year and i only use it twice a month and the zipper failed,it wont zip in anymore.i dont know if jettribe offers warranty on this issues.i tried to email them but no reply.ill try to bring it to there office in moorpark CA instead so maybe they can take a look to my boots.

+1
    oh i did not realize they have a bad aftersales service.does flyracing offer race boots?

Just to add another opinion - I emailed a question regarding a vest I was looking at, and although it took 3 days to get a response, they did respond. I decided after that, I would not purchase from a company that asked me to spend over $100 that took three days to answer. Seems they need to work on the customer service a bit.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Sorry to hear of your bad experiences. I've bought a bunch of stuff and am very happy with it. I do know that their sales are through the roof to the point of selling out of a lot of items and they are very overwhelmed right now. The amount of new business they have received in the last few months was an absolute shock to them. They are on a hiring blitz to help with that. I have the same boots and haven't had an issue, although I should order some zipper wax. I hope they can get their business side together because I wouldn't blame anyone for going somewhere else.

Thread Information