Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AFR TUNE HELP....80lbs rrfpr and 13 value on rude controller

Im triying to tune the mods i have on the rxpx 2012.
    Right now i already move the rrfpr to 80lbs with only inserting the key and also program around 13 on the rude fuel controller map at WOT.
    AFR its good all the way until wot....at that point its still at 14.3
    I only imagine i need another set of injectors...., but this ECU is supposed to be program for stock inj...
    2 questions:
    1- Which inj on the online store will match the new connectors and will improve my afrs.
    2- Could i continue inserting pressure to the rrfpr? Or could i insert a 15 value into the rude controller knowing this means 50% more..... to the walbro pump...? Whats the limits?
    Many thanks...

+1
    Drop your fuel pressure down @80psi your probably locking your injectors up!

Also get Vtech tune, les tunes are good if your using his full setup but otherwise they are tricky to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbaronio View Post
    Im triying to tune the mods i have on the rxpx 2012.
    Right now i already move the rrfpr to 80lbs with only inserting the key and also program around 13 on the rude fuel controller map at WOT.
    AFR its good all the way until wot....at that point its still at 14.3
    I only imagine i need another set of injectors...., but this ECU is supposed to be program for stock inj...
    2 questions:
    1- Which inj on the online store will match the new connectors and will improve my afrs.
    2- Could i continue inserting pressure to the rrfpr? Or could i insert a 15 value into the rude controller knowing this means 50% more..... to the walbro pump...? Whats the limits?
    Many thanks...
    I'm having the same problem.
    I think even if your Les ECU is mapped for your stock injectors 48lb, you will have to step up to bigger injectors.
    Mine is supposed to be mapped for 60lb injectors but i decided to go with 80lb injectors as many went this way to fix the lean issue.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    Drop your fuel pressure down @80psi your probably locking your injectors up!

Also get Vtech tune, les tunes are good if your using his full setup but otherwise they are tricky to use.
    They are not any trickier than any other ecu. You just need good injectors and an rrfpr etc. Im running bosch 55lbs because none of the siemens worked for me at all. Im running 42lbs base pressure as well.

+1
    I just meant from the side of getting support and knowing what it is actually setup to run with.

Eg guessing injector sizing etc.

+1
    So, the RUDE controller works on the 2012 RXPX? Thats nice to know. I would't run the ski more than a split second at WOT at 14.3:1 thats a quick way to blow a headgasket and damage the stock pistons.

Well,
    In conlusion i would need at least 60 injectors.
    The rude fuel controler works perfect but you need to drill a plastic part to attach it.
    Now, where i found this injectors? Or where i found the conectors to use the bosch ones on the online store.?
    Many thanks for all the answers....
    Pd : did someone map the rude controller with something more than 13

Well,
    The rude fuel controler works perfect but you need to drill a plastic part to attach it.
    Now, where i found this injectors? Or where i found the conectors to use the bosch ones on the online store.?
    Are you still running the stock fuel pump?

+1
    Well,
    Sure you can put more than 13 in the map. But if the injector is already near 100% now it will not help. Try putting 15's or more in on top end and see if you get a change in AFRs.

+1
    I am running 80lbs injectors with RFC and still running rich at WOT. Base Presurre at 45psi. My RFC map is setup at 7.6 in WOT and still need to come down>>>>>>>> I am looking or my goal is 11.5-11.7 WOT at 8400-8800+rpm's. I will like to see 11.7 all the way after 8400rpm's. I think will make some awesome power.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information