Key in - won't start

So, I'm at the F'n lake again to confirm that my ski is back to normal after fixing my waterbox issue.
    I put the key in and immediately pushed start and it made the mechanical gauge needles sweep to max and it doesn't start, beep, or do anything - except the dash says "seadoo" or then nothing at all. I disconnected the battery a couple of times and nothing is changing.

I started it at home like i always do before leaving the house. Cranked right up like normal.

I'm about to drive this bitch to the grand canyon and push it over the edge!

+1
    make sure u either have someone videoing when u shove it over the edge OR u should shoot the video yourself and have somebody else shove it over..........this way u get good camera angles and such..............good luck either way and make sure u post the vid...............BET!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. a battery can die for any reason at anytime and still make u think its good.....................PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    So, I'm at the F'n lake again to confirm that my ski is back to normal after fixing my waterbox issue.
    I put the key in and immediately pushed start and it made the mechanical gauge needles sweep to max and it doesn't start, beep, or do anything - except the dash says "seadoo" or then nothing at all. I disconnected the battery a couple of times and nothing is changing.

I started it at home like i always do before leaving the house. Cranked right up like normal.

I'm about to drive this bitch to the grand canyon and push it over the edge!
    Check the fuses and connections to the fuses that are mounted in the harness on the side of the mpem. It is common for corrosion to prent a good connection between the fuses and the connector even if the fuse appears fine.

+1
    starter solenoid possibly..... if the key is on and it just clicks when trying to start... those things go out randomly just changed one a month ago.. happened out of no where.

Thread Information