Thumbs up Do you believe in miracles?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=110821

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Here is a story from the St. Louis area about 2 boys that was kidnapped, one 5 days ago{Ben Ownby} and one 4 1/2 years ago{Shawn Hornbeck}. They found them both ALIVE I just can't believe that they found them both and better they found them alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    my kids never leave my sight.they just dont understand the world today. when i was their age, i would ride my bike everywhere, and i mean on 20plus mile excursions. but, i rode with at least 5 other kids and did not act like the little phucks of today's world where they wont even move out of your way when you are driving down the street. todays kids have no respect. things were better when kids could get their a$$ beat

Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    my kids never leave my sight.they just dont understand the world today. when i was their age, i would ride my bike everywhere, and i mean on 20plus mile excursions. but, i rode with at least 5 other kids and did not act like the little phucks of today's world where they wont even move out of your way when you are driving down the street. todays kids have no respect. things were better when kids could get their a$$ beat

When I was a kid the only real rule for me was to get home when the street lights came on. I would be outside riding my bike from after breakfast till the streetlights came on. No way in hell I'm going to let my kids do the same thing, to many crazy nut cases out there now

I also agree about the respect, that is one thing I'm pounding into my kids.

Now about those two kids who were found, it definately is a miricale. Unfortunately the lives of the family with the kid who was gone for 5 years will never be the same. That kid and family are going to need professional mental help for the rest of their lives.

Thread Information