Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Cool 2012 Easter Egg Hunt Fundraiser

Hey everyone!! Figured I should let you all in on the fun. Been a little forgetful this year. Northwest Freeride is holding its 3rd annual 'On-Water' Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 8th at Lk Sammamish Boat Launch. The flag drops at 10am SHARP!!! I recommend being in the water before that. A new thing this year is we are 'suggesting' a $20 donation to help us raise money for the local non-profit Friends Of Youth (www.friendsofyouth.org). They are thankful for us to be helping them in this capacity. Also, if anyone has any ideas for prizes, or can even bring some prizes for the riders, please let me know.

I hope to see you all out there. This is just the first event of the season. Stay tuned for more details about the Daroga Round-Up!! A pwc rally just north of Wenatchee the first weekend of June.

The Cap'n

+1
    Hopefully I'll be making both of these! Just to make sure im on the right page, these events aren't just for stand-up riders correct?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oct6454 View Post
    Hopefully I'll be making both of these! Just to make sure im on the right page, these events aren't just for stand-up riders correct?
    Last years' easter egg hunt on Lake Sammamish was a blast. It was about 80% stand ups and - with the exception of Dayton - all the sit downs were Sea Doos.

You really outta get up here and ride.

+1
    alright I'm in. I dont think i have work that sunday so this should workout perfectly!

+1
    I am happy to announce that Blowsion, Hydro-Turf, and Cascade Const. Systems have all come aboard in helping supply prizes for the Easter Egg Hunt!!! I will be keeping this updated as new sponsors come onboard. If you have any questions, just send me a message. And, yes, this and the Daroga Round-Up are open to ALL pwc. Please let all of your riding buddies know about these events so we can meet and coordinate future rides and events.

The Cap'n

+1
    This just in!! I-90 Motorsports and Confetti Cupcakes have both stepped up and are contributing prizes. Confetti Cupcakes (Issaquah) is also helping provide us with 3 dozen or so fresh snacks to enjoy. If anyone wants to bring some beverages to wash them down with, it would be appreciated. This event just keeps getting better!! Check out the FB event page in the Northwest Jet Sports group!!

The Cap'n

+1
    A few more deals - The Summit at Snoqualmie and SR20 Motorsports have also chipped in some prizes. I also let Fox News (Q13) in on the details. So, maybe we'll even have some tv coverage!! Make sure your boats are out of storage and prepped!!

The Cap'n

+1
    The goody boxes are in the mail!! I hope that all of your skis are out of storage and getting prepped this week. I am waiting on a new air filter for Keto, and finishing up her oil change and PM today. Just one more week to go before the only event if its kind in the nation (from what I can tell)!!! I hope that a bunch of you will make it out so we can meet and talk about future rides!!!

The Cap'n

+1
    so if i can make it what types of beverages are we talking about water, juice, milk? gatorade?

+1
    Whatever it is that you think would be appropriate. I hadn't planned on bringing cups and stuff, but I could. A few others are also discussing bringing a bbq for lunch. So, maybe bring some meat for yourself, too. It is actually supposed to be nice (as of this morning's news). We'll see you there!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information