Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2007 RXP with mods !

Hey guys I have my ski up for sale, sad day.

2007 Sea Doo RXP
    162hrs with normal wear and tear, stupid friends rubbing the dock and such will show in pictures.
    5300 or obo

Mods.
    -4' Kanaflex Intake with filter
    -42lb injectors
    -Aluminum Free Flow Exhaust
    -Gutted and Shortened Waterbox welds look great
    -Home made catch can
    -Les Cooke FPR
    -15/20r Solas
    -Fizzle XS Intercooler
    -Fizzle mounting bracket

The Situation-
    As it sits right now there is no supercharger in the ski. Over last season I sucked something into through the intake and then it ended up shreading the impeller wheel on the X charger. Talked to Jerry about repairing it and it will need a new impeller and a front housing. When taking it out I looked at the washers to see if anything had happened there and they are all in tact nothing went through the motor, I have pics as well. Thus you can upgrade to an XX charger or above if you would like with this charger which will be included in the sale. Everything else is sound. It ran just fine when I took it out of the water and I just pulled the supercharger out after checking everything out after the season. I will more than likely be putting in just a stock 215 charger sooner or later unless someone wants to pick this up as it sits. The ski runs absolutely amazing and I have put in a lot of time in this ski. The exterior isnt amazing because of the wear and tear but if you are looking for a riders ski that needs a little bit of work this is perfect for you. I hate to see it go but with gas prices going up I cant keep affording 93. The ski has never touched salt water at all. I get compliments on it all the time about the exhaust and how quick it actually is. Just pop in a SC and be ready to ride. Tis the season to get out and ride with a great running ski. Please feel free to email or call if you have any questions about it, I will be clay baring the ski tomorrow morning and will post some pictures of everything. It is black and yellow. I am looking to move this quickly because I need a car. Thank you for looking !!
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by lakegastonrxp View Post
    Hey guys I have my ski up for sale, sad day.

2007 Sea Doo RXP
    162hrs with normal wear and tear, stupid friends rubbing the dock and such will show in pictures.
    5300 or obo

Mods.
    -4' Kanaflex Intake with filter
    -42lb injectors
    -Aluminum Free Flow Exhaust
    -Gutted and Shortened Waterbox welds look great
    -Home made catch can
    -Les Cooke FPR
    -15/20r Solas
    -Fizzle XS Intercooler
    -Fizzle mounting bracket

The Situation-
    As it sits right now there is no supercharger in the ski. Over last season I sucked something into through the intake and then it ended up shreading the impeller wheel on the X charger. Talked to Jerry about repairing it and it will need a new impeller and a front housing. When taking it out I looked at the washers to see if anything had happened there and they are all in tact nothing went through the motor, I have pics as well. Thus you can upgrade to an XX charger or above if you would like with this charger which will be included in the sale. Everything else is sound. It ran just fine when I took it out of the water and I just pulled the supercharger out after checking everything out after the season. I will more than likely be putting in just a stock 215 charger sooner or later unless someone wants to pick this up as it sits. The ski runs absolutely amazing and I have put in a lot of time in this ski. The exterior isnt amazing because of the wear and tear but if you are looking for a riders ski that needs a little bit of work this is perfect for you. I hate to see it go but with gas prices going up I cant keep affording 93. The ski has never touched salt water at all. I get compliments on it all the time about the exhaust and how quick it actually is. Just pop in a SC and be ready to ride. Tis the season to get out and ride with a great running ski. Please feel free to email or call if you have any questions about it, I will be clay baring the ski tomorrow morning and will post some pictures of everything. It is black and yellow. I am looking to move this quickly because I need a car. Thank you for looking !!
    Tyler
    Pics?

THEE 6'5" 235pd rough rider doc212121's Avatar
    Email me pics to [email protected], and show me the ugly spots
    Thanks

sorry guys, been working 8hr 11 hr days. I should have some pics up tomorrow !! sorry guys.

Ok so here are some pictures. I have not had time to swap out superchargers or even purchase a new one. The deal with the current SC on there, which is an X charger with about 40 hours on it, is that I apparently sucked in an object which shredded the sc wheel and it does not create any boost. The washers all in perfect condition so no harm has been done to the motor. This is as it sits now with the waterbox out and the SC. I have a lot of stock parts like the waterbox prop and 2 catch cans i have made. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I also have a video of the ski running with the dumped SC. This would be a great build project for a bigger charger or just a different X charger if there is no interest in this I will eventually probably put a OEM 215 sc on this just so i can move it down the road. Also if asked i can put the ski back to running order with the current sc if asked so.

shoot me some offers. this thing needs to go, dont have the time or money to throw at this right now. need to pay for school. Also comes with a complete Seadoo oilchange kit.

debating about parting it out. unless anyone wants this?

bump any offers?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information