Cool Looking for help in the tampa, fl area!

*First off let me say I know this probably sounds like some bogus spam but its really not! You can google my user name and find my other posts on pwc forums and sea doo, just not sure if im allowed to link to them*

Hi guys I need some help! Im from wisconsin and just put money down on a auction I won for two skis. Problem is there in Holiday, Fl! I was referred here by some guys on the pwc forums to try and locate someone who would check out these skis for me and ensure they are in good working condition before I make the 1400 mile trip!

Ill post the auction I won so you can get an idea of the jet skis and also view the videos the seller uploaded.

If anyone is willing and qualified to check these out for me ill pay you upfront by paypal and give you my number, as well as the sellers and let him know your coming.

ORIGINAL EBAY LISTING. VIDEO LINKS ARE AT THE END OF THE ITEM DESCRIPTION.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/320863439007

THIS ISNT SPAM TO TRY AND SELL THESE, I ALREADY TECHNICALLY OWN THEM JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP!!

Thanks guys,
    -Dave

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dmeyer07 View Post
    *First off let me say I know this probably sounds like some bogus spam but its really not! You can google my user name and find my other posts on pwc forums and sea doo, just not sure if im allowed to link to them*

Hi guys I need some help! Im from wisconsin and just put money down on a auction I won for two skis. Problem is there in Holiday, Fl! I was referred here by some guys on the pwc forums to try and locate someone who would check out these skis for me and ensure they are in good working condition before I make the 1400 mile trip!

Ill post the auction I won so you can get an idea of the jet skis and also view the videos the seller uploaded.

If anyone is willing and qualified to check these out for me ill pay you upfront by paypal and give you my number, as well as the sellers and let him know your coming.

ORIGINAL EBAY LISTING. VIDEO LINKS ARE AT THE END OF THE ITEM DESCRIPTION.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/320863439007

THIS ISNT SPAM TO TRY AND SELL THESE, I ALREADY TECHNICALLY OWN THEM JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP!!

Thanks guys,
    -Dave
    Hello Dave Holiday is 10 minutes from my shop if he can come by with them i will check them out for you.

+1
    Actually I will be at Jim's Performance next week and can drive the 10 mins up to see these skis next Wed or Thurs if that helps. I see you have to pay in 7 days so that might be too late. Just send me the info if you want me to check it out for you.

great thank you guys so much! I will give him a call and see if he would be able to take them to your shop (what will that cost? )! I cant thank you enough.

Jim is "The Man". He rebuilt my Gp1300r last summer and did a super job. Quality work, good price, Honest guy! You can trust him. My 2 cents!

Dave

Hey guys well here's the deal now. The seller sent me the following message: "That's fine Dave just give your guy in Holiday my number, we'll set up Sunday maybe for him to come over and check them out. They're now uninsured and trailers not registered, so they'll be here waiting. Let me know his name and here's my number again 727-943-XXXX. Thanks, Joe XXXX"

Looks like i'll be needing someone to go to them to check them out, Jim not sure if thats feasible for you or not??

Anyone willing to do this? I'll pay gas or w/e you would like!

Thanks!
    -Dave

+1
    Jim is a stand up guy, rest assured if he checks them out.. you know you will get the truth. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post
    Jim is a stand up guy, rest assured if he checks them out.. you know you will get the truth. Good luck.
    Thanks that's what i've heard from the short time i've been on the forum, i can tell he knows his stuff!

Not sure what to do about the seller not wanting to drive the trailer to his shop though, is there anyway he can legally drive them the 15 miles to the shop without registering the trailer??

I wish i was just down there and could take them to the shop myself!

Thread Information