Any place in Kansas City work on Polaris PWC still? I have an MSX110

Anyone know of places in Kansas City who will still work on Polaris PWC? I have called to half a dozen dealers/Marinas around and no one will work on them anymore. I found one place at the Lake of the Ozarks (Which is where the watercraft was purchased originally) who will work on it, but it is 3 hours away. Just curious if any else has had luck around the KC area?
    Thanks,

Welcome to the Hulk. Do you already know what the problem is with your ski or are you looking to find out? Lots of guys on here that can help if you are handy with a wrench. As for places in KC, not sure. Got family on Lake of the Ozarks and go there often, thats where I picked up my Genesis I.

I consider myself somewhat handy, i just have never tried tackling maintenence to the Polaris yet. We just got it from our in-laws last July. My Unlce-in-law did some repairs to the engine and we used it all last summer with no problems. There were problems with it overheating previously, but again did not have that issue last summer. I beleive it is called a baffle which is in the oil canister. I beleive that part is loose and wanted to have it looked at and simply just wanted to get it all tuned up for the season. My in-laws orginally bought it from Seebold Sports in Osage Beach and that is where I am planning to take it for them to look at. It is just 3 hours away, so i was looking for something a little bit closer.

Welcome to the hulk. This place is the next best thing to taking your ski to a good mechanic. If you are willing to roll up your sleaves there is a lot of knowledgable people here.

Start reading
    http://polarispwcknowledge.shorturl.com/

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stubburnjdh View Post
    Welcome to the hulk. This place is the next best thing to taking your ski to a good mechanic. If you are willing to roll up your sleaves there is a lot of knowledgable people here.

Start reading
    http://polarispwcknowledge.shorturl.com/
    This place is better than taking it to a mechanic. You will get the satisfaction of doing it yourself, and also know you will not get taken for excessive repair costs. These are really quite simple machines. DO some reading and gain some knowledge and you will be doing it in no time.

Tow

If you decide not to work on it I have to come to KC Monday and could pull your ski to Seebold for a little gas and Toll.

Thread Information