Thread: Qsts trigger

Qsts trigger

Hello, I am an almost new FX HO 2007 owner...

During my last (and 5th) ride I felt off and... when I jumped again on my jetski I realized my QSTS trigger had gone... It is destroyed, I have no Idea how it could happen but now I have no longer QSTS trigger (the purple one), and since there is not trigger the TRIM position can easily be changed during a ride... The only thing that still remains in its position is the "spring", but there´s no trigger any more...

I have been looking online for any spare trigger with no success.... Any idea or help about where can I find a trigger like this??? Please . Thanks in advance.

P.S: As I always say....sorry for my english....

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    you are probably going to have to buy the whole trim piece, since i dont think you will find that little trigger by itself,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by venturas View Post
    Hello, I am an almost new FX HO 2007 owner...

During my last (and 5th) ride I felt off and... when I jumped again on my jetski I realized my QSTS trigger had gone... It is destroyed, I have no Idea how it could happen but now I have no longer QSTS trigger (the purple one), and since there is not trigger the TRIM position can easily be changed during a ride... The only thing that still remains in its position is the "spring", but there´s no trigger any more...

I have been looking online for any spare trigger with no success.... Any idea or help about where can I find a trigger like this??? Please . Thanks in advance.

P.S: As I always say....sorry for my english....
    Where are you located ? i might have a spare

+1
    Should be available from a dealer..........part no.....

GP7-U151M-00-00

LEVER ASSEMBLY

Quote Originally Posted by 02gpR View Post
    Where are you located ? i might have a spare
    Valencia, Spain.... I guess it could fit into a regular envelop.... But it is true, i guess it will be difficult to get it at a reasoneable price... By the moment i made by my own a piece with fits instead of the original trigger which sets the QSTS at its Neutral position........ but at least it's something.

Quote Originally Posted by volltrex View Post
    Should be available from a dealer..........part no.....

GP7-U151M-00-00

LEVER ASSEMBLY
    Oh my good, thanks to your info, i think I finally found it .... http://global.ebay.com/Yamaha-FX1100...495564713/item
    Its shape is not corresponding to what i had on my mind, I was imagining with a different shape.... but it must be it!

Now i am thinking about what could cause its breaking!!!..... because I thought the trigger was broken by the "wrist lanyard" in some way...... but seeing its shape (small) it is practically imposible...
    Oh my good, sorry but it is difficult for me to express what i want to say in english!!

Anyway thank you very much!!! I think i will buy it from the link i paste earlier....

Thread Information