Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

RIP 1fastxpp aka Justin

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to write, please bare with me. Justin Landis died Thursday afternoon when a bus turned in front of his motorcycle. I've known Justin since I was 12-13 years old and he was extremely passionate about seadoo's, mainly the 96 XP's. He was so passionate about them he felt the need to have 7 of them. This has been a massive blow to his family, his friends and me. Justin and I use to ride after work all the time and almost every weekend. If he wasn't riding pwc's, he was riding his street bike or working on/racing his truck. He wasn't just a friend to me, he was like a big brother. I will be lost this summer without him. Our trips to the shore will never be the same. I know he was selling a lot of parts on the forum, so if anybody paid him and hasn't got the part let me know. I will talk to his Dad to help try an get it worked out.

+1
    I'm so sorry to hear this news, i have been in your shoes so many times. i'm a 23yr member and natl pres of a international motorcycle club, and i hate to hear news like this and for it to happen to anyone's family. Condolences to you, his family and friends.

+1
    Very sorry to hear this. RIP Justin!

+1
    Very sad news. Condolences to the family

+1
    So sorry to hear this. Lost a good friend a few years ago that got me into the sport some 15 years ago. Being on the water hasn't been the same since..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this news, i have been in your shoes so many times. i'm a 23yr member and natl pres of a international motorcycle club, and i hate to hear news like this and for it to happen to anyone's family. Condolences to you, his family and friends.
    What makes this even harder for me as a motorcycle enthusiast is Justin was one of the best riders that rode with our crew. We always worried about some of our other friends, but not him. He wasnt a wild kid on a rice rocket. This messes with my head a lot and makes rethink if riding motorcycles is really worth the risk. He was the one always telling me to cool my jets and keeping me out of trouble.

Terrible my prayer to u and his family

+1
    R.I.P i think alot of us have lost a brother or two from motorcycles. cars please start seeing motorcycles!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WBoulton View Post
    What makes this even harder for me as a motorcycle enthusiast is Justin was one of the best riders that rode with our crew. We always worried about some of our other friends, but not him. He wasnt a wild kid on a rice rocket. This messes with my head a lot and makes rethink if riding motorcycles is really worth the risk. He was the one always telling me to cool my jets and keeping me out of trouble.
    you can't let this stop you from enjoying your passion, if he had fallen down the steps of his house, would you stop walking up or down steps ???? Justin would never ask you to stop riding, just ride smarter and ride for him !!!!!!!! believe me bro, i know this all too well

+1
    Wow, Sorry for your loss...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information