+1

PWCToday now links to "JforJustice.co.uk" ?

Anyone else getting this when trying to visit "that" site? Either I've got a virus (not likely), or they've been hacked (again)...

Been happening for over an hour now.

Michael

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    hacked!!

pwctoday.com send you here: http://jforjustice.co.uk/banksters

shopsbt.com has also been hacked

This is what I just received from them via email. I wonder how much of my personal information they now have.

------------------------------------------------
    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Declaration of Revolution
    Date: 26 Mar 2012 19:11:40 -0400
    To: [email protected]

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
    OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
    CANCEL ALL DEBT.
    REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous
    -------------------------------

+1
    So, you're saying you're not going to print the flyer, watch the movie, spread the message, and help to persuade others?

I hate homework assignments.

yep, they both appear to have been hacked,... prob on same server.

Why would Anonymous want to hack a jet ski site? Practice? or did one of them have a bad experience on a ski? lol

yes hacked for sure,I thought I had a virus so checked on my daughers computer and it's the same.Ben that way sinse early eveing yesterday.I bet some of the site addicts are losing their mind!

Banned User
    +1
    If you do a web search of forjustice.xx.uk/banksters(I removed some letter-you can still find it with a search using that), you will see that multiple websites have been hacked, and no two have anything to do with the others.
    Best thing to do is clear your browser cache and your browser history. But, if you check this link here; http://www.markosweb.com/www/pwctoday.com/
    And click the "test" button, it will tell whether the website is currently down. It currently shows the website as down.....so yes, it's been hacked. Probably an exploit in the BB or PHP software used on many bulletin boards.

And, the admins on this board better check for updates!!! This appears to be an exploit of PHP or BB, so update-so it doesn't happen here.

Another thing; since the site was hacked, it's clear to me that the hackers now possess everyone's email, user name, and log in password. DO NOT use the same password on social media sites that you use for your email address!!!!! This is the easiest way that hackers get your email password-from hacking social media sites. Your email/banking/ and other "secure" information sites, should all have different passwords, and the passwords should be completely random numbers/letters/characters, for example "$#[email protected]@#$%@nsmUM" and include the quotes. Yes, I know this is an impossible password to remember, so what you do is copy and paste it to a text file, and hide that file somewhere on your computer.

A "normal" password containing one upper case letter, 5 or 6 lower case letters, and 2 numbers, is easily "guessed" by brute force, in less than an hour. Especially if it's an english language word.

So, while we have this "down" time, go to all the sites you use, and change your passwords on ALL of those sites to completely random stuff, and save those passwords somewhere on your computer. The real damage here isn't that we just can't log onto pwc today-it's that they just stole everyone's log in/password!!!

The pwctoday website is back up. I suggest you go in and change your password
    I realize that some have said that our passwords were protected using MD5 hash-but, just to be safe, change it anyways.
    Last edited by iflyems; 03-27-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added password warning/site back up

Thread Information