Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Riding Downtown Memphis/Mississippi River.

For a while Ive been wanting to ride from the ramp just north of the pyramid in downtown Memphis. From there the Wolf River , the lagoon, and the "Big Ditch" are all moments apart. Messing with bardge traffic is cool too. I plan to do this within maybe a couple weeks. Maybe even this Saturday. Anyone want to join me?

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    We were talking about this the other day when we went on a ride to Downtown Nashville, they have a BIG B B Q deal some time in May....Its called Memphis in May.....seems like a big event with BBQ everywhere on the Mississippi....

+1
    I have to take a few weeks off. Between wrenching / pulling a muscle/ and riding everyweekend. I have to take a weekend or 2 off to do some house repair.
    I have to get my pool going and fix a water leak in bathroom before i ride anymore. Not to mention i need a tire for the trailer , will not hold my breath on that tho.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    We were talking about this the other day when we went on a ride to Downtown Nashville, they have a BIG B B Q deal some time in May....Its called Memphis in May.....seems like a big event with BBQ everywhere on the Mississippi....
    I hadn't thought about involving the BBQ fest. Its held right on the river bank. That would be cool to ride , up hop off, pig out, and ride away. Im still going to ride it sooner than that though.

I thought it was a little schetchey but i think it would be fun(as long as i dont die lol). Im in Q just let me know when and we will make it happen.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I thought it was a little schetchey but i think it would be fun(as long as i dont die lol). Im in Q just let me know when and we will make it happen.
    You order your hitch from etrailer.com? If so maybe we can hit it next weekend.

+1
    if he can get clif to get a tire.... so we can get jessie on a single trailer . Or wait a extra week and i will come also, tho im sure u wont wait .

Quote Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
    I have to take a few weeks off. Between wrenching / pulling a muscle/ and riding everyweekend. I have to take a weekend or 2 off to do some house repair.
    I have to get my pool going and fix a water leak in bathroom before i ride anymore. Not to mention i need a tire for the trailer , will not hold my breath on that tho.
    Do you still have your RC Cars? sounds like you might have to get back into that! LOL

I'm down with going when ever your ready Q

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hungoverracer View Post
    Do you still have your RC Cars? sounds like you might have to get back into that! LOL

I'm down with going when ever your ready Q
    Well, better gas up the boat because Im thinking Im going to check it out tomorrow.

+1
    if i dont have time to ride jetskis what makes u think i have time to race rc? Its not a money thing , no affraid to ride in a ditch, its a family thing , sometimes i have to take care of them first...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information