+1

Thank you to green hulk

Hi all this is just a post from me for all those that would wish to thank jerry for all his service and support. i have on 2 occasions now had an issue with parts,. the first was the 2010 clutch we all now know was rubbish which jerry got me replaced under warranty in super quick time and recently the tbm cone which failed on me which jerry has contacted tbm on my behalf and again is being warranted. the service and after care support we recieve from the online store in my opinion cannot be beaten just about any where. so this post is just to say a huge thank you for all the support i have recieved and the excellent producte the online store has to offer us all. any one else who wishes to thank jerry please feel free to post up. HUGE THANKS JERRY.

+1
    Thats awesome man! It's good to hear that these parts are backed when something fails... You have to admit that PWC parts are not cheap! (Don't know how much that pump was)... So Kudos to Jerry for replacing something that breaks... Out of all the motorsports I'm into the PWC world is by far the least "bang for your buck" when buying parts....

$150 for a drop in air filter? Really? -- $750 for a tune?? I got my Cobra Mustang tuned after the blower install with 3 hours of dyno time for less than half that. LOL

LIVING THE DREAM IN KEY WEST FLORIDA pcorpion's Avatar
    Amen brother without the greenhulk.net i would have never met people like jim at jim's performance or richiefzr and so manny others that i met through this site that had some knowlege about these pwc's.last year when i joined this website i had absolutley no idea how these pwc worked and by reading different forum discussions here on this site i had learned so much about the fzr in a small amount of time.

so i say thank you to the members of this website and thanks to jerry for making it all happen through the green hulk web site .

thanks ,
    pedro corpion

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pcorpion View Post
    Amen brother without the greenhulk.net i would have never met people like jim at jim's performance or richiefzr and so manny others that i met through this site that had some knowlege about these pwc's.last year when i joined this website i had absolutley no idea how these pwc worked and by reading different forum discussions here on this site i had learned so much about the fzr in a small amount of time.

so i say thank you to the members of this website and thanks to jerry for making it all happen through the green hulk web site .

thanks ,
    pedro corpion
    +1 this website is the best, and thanks to jerry we can read and learn a little more about PWC World, keep up the good work.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Thanks to Jerry and Vtech for the Free tune and thanks To all the forum members that are always glad to help. Thanks to Greenhulk.net

+1
    Thank u motorhead/JERRY ALSO coonass 1 / Joshs for all your help on my FZR very nice build one badass ski

Just want to ride.
    +1
    Jerry's as good as it gets. Always there to help out, answer questions, and offer advice/solutions.

Thanks man!

+1
    Hi guys, thanks so much for the kind words and support.

Rest assured if you need anything I have your back 100%

thanks again!
    Jerry

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Jerry has been good to me, very helpfull

Thread Information