COOL SUMABITCH
    +1

Parting out 2008 fx sho

Ski has frt nose damage, engine and pump have been sold, still has fuel system and rear exhaust, and also i just got a clean title for the ski, willing to sell complete, for 2k still has mfd in dash , 434 284 0485

vin# yama2656c808 , ski is in really good cond except for the nose, very little damage , i had the ski sold but had a title issiue, just got paperwork strait, clean non salvage va title

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172205

LINK FOR PICS

+1
    Well I was not going to say anything and just let it go, but after seeing this I just wanted to publically thank you for dicking me just like I thought when you called me 3 days after I gave a deposit on the ski. 14 emails before purchasing the ski, multiple.... but the title is clean correct....YES... pay a $1000 deposit and pickup in 5 days when the weekend arrives. Well I was told 3 days after ,oh the title is salvage I can just refund you. How about I just refund you. Then we talked more and I said send me pictures of the title I want to see where it was stamped. Ok I will do that right now... call back well I dont have the title all I have is a piece of paper saying I own it.... send me a pic of that... welll it just says its mine. Well why tell me its a clean title? Ok so I call the state I can do a rebuild pretty easily but still need atleast the salvage title... oh well I dunno how I am going to get that.... then it was well give me 2 days to call the insurance company and see what we can do but i dont even know where to start. I waited and sent a pm later that night and said just refund me , how much for the pump atleast.

So at 11:30 pm I get refunded, sorry dude. My buddy calls me at 8:30 am next day... oh cant believe you bought that ski I saw it posted. Tell him the story he calls to buy it as is ,and told the motor sold for $4500 but the rest of the ski is available. so from 11:30 pm to 9 am next day its sold???. So tells me then I told him buy the whole thing if he wants or just buy the pump. So I still get no response to my pm for the pump I send another, nothing. My buddy buys the pump and ask again is the title clean, yes clean transferrable title 2000 for everything left, he wanted to make sure the pump came before buying eveything so just bought that. He buys it and within 4 minutes I get a pm pump sold. So obviously I was annoyed now the title is clean after all.... magic

Then my buddy is still interested in the hull and whats left, whatever so 2 nights ago is told the title sold for 1000, the hull is left and whatever left for 1000. I have another guy pm him hull and everything left for 2000 with clean title.

I said right from the start second sentence when you said call you, I hope you are not saying this now because someone else offered you more. And exactly what I though is what it was. I know how things work and you must think I am some idiot. You could have just said look man, I dont think we can do the deal because I have someone willing to buy the motor for $4500 alone or just been the big business that you say you are and follow threw with the agreement. I wouldnt do that to someone over 5 dollars or 5 grand personally but I know how things go and people want things after they are sold and offer more money. Either way, I was pissed last week but could care less now, I just want people to know what the are dealing with and for you to know you are not as slick as you think you are....

I should have known better this was the only decent priced deal you ever posted and I took the bait. Thanks again.

+1
    rough... Of all the people to screw on a deal you screw the guy that probably helps to most amount of people out with used parts and pricing? Sux bro

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1
    well here we go, iam glad i saved this pm, after speaking with crashhard on the phone i told him i was having title issiues , give me a couple of days , this is the pm i got FROM HIM, YOU HAD THE OPTION TO COME GET IT AS IT WAS , YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK JUST LIKE YOU ASK,, IF I OWE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ANYTHING ON THIS SITE , HERE IS MY # 434 284 0485, YOU TURNED THE DEAL DOWN AND TRIED TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, SEE WERE IT GOT YOU, DONT HESITATE TO CALL IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM OR JUST SLIP ON DOWN TO THE SHOP, AND WE CAN HANDLE THIS A DIFF WAY IF NEEDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join Date Jul 2007
    Location Philly PA, Wildwood NJ, Indialantic FL
    Posts 1,892 Re: Sho
    If you can do better I will buy the ski. But for me its not worth is because I can break down the fzr I have here and be into the motor cheaper the 4250. If not just refund me. No point in calling all around and wasting your time. Thanks

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1
    This is the last text i got from him , after giving me 2 hrs to get the paperwork strait,

fruckit just refund me, how much for the pump

i just did what i was told, he had the option to take the ski and the release from the insurance company, as i stated to him, but no he wanted to negotiate a diff price , i told him i couldnt go any lower,

i did what i was ask to do , refund his money,

if anyone has a problem, my shop is 12 miles of of 95 exit 118 in va

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1
    I have been on these sites since 1995, helping everyone i can , no one on here has ever had anything bad to say about me, you wont find anyone on any site that will, i live breath and shet jetskis, and help 100s of people a week with stuff they need.

If you think iam going to let 1 deal that feel through , make me think that i did something wrong you have another thing coming,

did i ask you if you still wanted the ski for 4250.00 or not, if you say i didnt , you are a liar

+1
    Yea the deal was $4250 with a clean title. The whole point was 3 days later I am told there is a salvage title. Yes you refunded me. This has nothing to do with it. The whole point is I was refunded at 11:30 pm by 9 am the motor is sold alone for $4500 and now the ski has a clean title ready for sale for $2k....

I know what I wrote in pm's I don't need to see them. But if I made a deal for a price and could no longer follow threw with everything included in the deal I would make the customer happy it was gas money not 1000's. I can not buy a ski without a way to prove ownership, I asked for pics of it and you didn't send them and said it was a piece of paper. I will have the ski in Florida they want more then that.

You tell me how the title magically became clean in a few hours... That's all I wrote the post for.

COOL SUMABITCH
    +1
    My ????? To you , doo i owe you anything, if not doo you want the rest of the ski and the paperwork, if not , get the hell off of my post

Thread Information