Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Need Help In Ft. Wayne Indiana

Does anyone here live in or near Ft. Wayne Indiana? I sent a motor off to a motor shop there and haven't had any contact with them in a week or so. It isn't like them to not communicate.

Does anyone know if hey are having some really bad weather out there that may have caused some problems?

Thanks for ready this and thanks for any possible info.

+1
    Vegas,
    if i remember from the pwctoday days there was a guy in IN. who had did the same thing to acouple of other people . he's about three hours from me but if need be we can go pay him a visit .

Thanks for the information and offer 785 lugs. I don't think there is any kind of foul play at this point. I am just a bit worried and was looking for some information. I know the weather is bad coming more west. He and I have done business before in the past and all went well. I understand that things happen to cause slowdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    Vegas,
    if i remember from the pwctoday days there was a guy in IN. who had did the same thing to a couple of other people . he's about three hours from me but if need be we can go pay him a visit .
    Lugs do you remember his pwctoday name? I think it was 2str----
    I don't want to spell the whole name in case I'm wrong? He was run off of a bunch of sites! Z

+1
    i can't remember his name but i know people had the same problem with a guy in INDIANA i think his real name sterted with an E

Ride Mohave To Havasu. Live In Los Angeles.
    I think I know who you guys are talking about. He was around a long long time ago on many boards. Seemed to know the Fuji stuff really well and back in the day, he was the only other person I found that knew about the 92 dry pipe set up I was running. I forget his name and usernames but he seemed to know the P's fairly well. His business practices might be another thing though. If it is who I am thinking of, there was a poster back in the day that sent an engine to him and it took awhile to get ahold of the Indiana guy and to get his parts. It's too bad because I had a lot of respect for the guy as far as technical info goes but when hearing of how he jacked someone, I lost all respect for him.

Ride Mohave To Havasu. Live In Los Angeles.
    Yeah, Tim, That's his name. He used to have a different screen name though back in the day before the 2strokers one.

There was a ton of links to other websites about his BS but most are defunct now! most people got hosed some had to have the police involved! He pops in to a forum once in a while but usually gets found out!

+1
    ZMANN, thats the guy . you can't sneak one past the ZMANN

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information