Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rxp complete turbo setup ready to go!

Ok here's whats included. Complete seadoo centre(les) turbo piping with Garrett gt30 ball bearing turbo tial exhaust housing and tial watercooled wastegate. Turbo Piping is water jacketed and is complete from exhaust manifold to out the back of the ski. Piping also has fresh ceramic coating and a 02 bung installed. Has a remap seadoo centre computer with a 8950 rev limiter and matching 60lb injectors, riva rising rate fuel pressure regulator, turbo smart adjustable boost valve and a Garrett 1000hp intercooler. I want to sell this as a complete kit as it's perfect for someone to just bolt on and go. This setup can easily push over 400hp $6000. This is all still installed in my ski and will be taken out after Easter.

+1
    Sounds nice , why are you selling and do you have pics?

+1
    Sorry to sound harsh but $6,000 for a used turbo kit?? Did I read that right? Isn't that the price for a brand new turbo kit?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Sorry to sound harsh but $6,000 for a used turbo kit?? Did I read that right? Isn't that the price for a brand new turbo kit?
    +1 they sold one here use for about half that price....

Quote Originally Posted by Stockrxp View Post
    Sounds nice , why are you selling and do you have pics?
    I'm only selling because I'm building a gti. If your keen send me a pm with your email and I'll send u some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    If u read my post properly u will see I'm selling turbo kit, computer with matching injectors, rrfpr,and Garrett intercooler for 6k not just turbo kit. Now do u still think thats expensive?

I'd like to add that the turbo has 16hours of use but I'm going to use the ski over Easter so by the time I pull it apart it will probably have around 20hours.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by damo.r View Post
    If u read my post properly u will see I'm selling turbo kit, computer with matching injectors, rrfpr,and Garrett intercooler for 6k not just turbo kit. Now do u still think thats expensive?
    I did read it correctly and factored in around $1,300 for the USED parts so that would make the used turbo kit $4,700. That's still about $1,500 too expensive in my opinion. You are probably better off selling the kit by itself and then selling the parts separately. Either way, it's just my opinion. You can sell the kit for whatever price you want.

Mr Orlando your a champion arent u! U didnt like people bagging your turbo kit, but u come here and bag mine. For starters where can u buy a complete turbo kit with computer fuel system and top of the line intercooler for 6k? Secondly les has been building turbo skis longer than anyone else, so this is not some backyard non proven setup this is the same setup than went to the world finals and won!

+1
    You know what, you are right. I just got caught up on the mentality of people not wanting to pay what the kits actually costs and was just expressing what they where selling for. Again, I apologize and best of luck with your sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information