Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Innovate MTX-L Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge Kit 3844 UEGO

    Good afternoon.Seethe forumhere, the personsells,with a great reputation.And here isthe pictureall the partswithout thebags, the guaranteeisnot markedor not, andthere is nobox, I wantto know your opinionif you canbuy?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innovate-MTX...#ht_3321wt_977


    asked him to silence.
    Yours



  2. #2
    ou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    6,210
    +1
    198
    Thats just a picture of the contents in the box. The description says "New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging"

    I bought one that had the same picture & it came new in the box

  3. #3
    thank you

  4. #4
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Good afternoon.Seethe forumhere, the personsells,with a great reputation.And here isthe pictureall the partswithout thebags, the guaranteeisnot markedor not, andthere is nobox, I wantto know your opinionif you canbuy?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innovate-MTX-L-Wideband-Air-Fuel-Gauge-Kit-3844-UEGO-/110847495896?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item19cf068ed8&vxp=mtr#ht_3321wt_977


    asked him to silence.
    Yours

    Purchase through these guys http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innovate-384...r#ht_721wt_698. I and 5 other friends have purchased from them. Offer them $165 they will accept. Good luck

    Adam

  5. #5
    Forum is great!
    ideas , tips, well when people are responsive.

    Yours

  6. #6
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    +1 I bought mine from streetrays as well.

  7. #7
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Forum is great!
    ideas , tips, well when people are responsive.

    Yours
    When i read your posts, I really see you being your avatar photo... True Story! Your welcome anytime!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    When i read your posts, I really see you being your avatar photo... True Story! Your welcome anytime!
    Glad to our communion. Very nice to have friends in many continents. Thank you very much

  9. #9
    Tell me dear, and what the difference is UEGO and only MTX-L wideband
    what it means UEGO?

    I bought this,
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innovate-MTX...tem19cf068ed8=

    With the delivery turned out cheaper

    I hope I was right to choose or do I need to buy another one? I'm confused.

  10. #10
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,363
    +1
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Tell me dear, and what the difference is UEGO and only MTX-L wideband
    what it means UEGO?

    I bought this,
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innovate-MTX...tem19cf068ed8=

    With the delivery turned out cheaper

    I hope I was right to choose or do I need to buy another one? I'm confused.
    UEGO = Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen sensor. Innovate says that the MTX-L uses digital technology that is an improvement over UEGO....at least that is what they claim:

    "The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The award-winning patented DirectDigital™ technology we use is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges and is now more affordable!"

    I think you chose a good one to buy.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 07:55 PM
  2. FS MTX-L: Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
    By pedro15 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2015, 08:49 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:00 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 08:44 PM
  5. SOLD Innovate LC-1 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge by dynotune
    By jetpilot785 in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •