Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RXP - X charger

RXP - X charger

Hey guys, new to the forum and im glad to say im learning alot

As title says, im in the process of putting the x charger set up in my rxp, from doing research on this site ive read that ill need a rrfpr to manage the delivery of fuel while running this charger. I also plan to run an external cooler (Riva gen 2 or Fizzle?), still deciding which one to go for, any input will be appreciated, 42" injectors, 4" intake sitting under the hood, intake grate, titanium retainers and bits of pieces here and there. I was just curious to see how many people have run this set up without the rrfpr as im on a budget and trying to see if theres anyway around it but planning to remap my ecu.. will i need the rrfpr with a remapped ecu? also which prop will be best suitable for this set up?

Mick

+1
    You dont need an RRFPR with the x-SC and 42's. But you will need it if you add the external IC. A remapped ECU will not change the fact that you need the larger injectors...

oh ok thanks for the reply. will the external i/c make good gains? im thinking of going with the xs cooler that way ill be able to buy both the external intercooler and the rrfpr. im currently running a 14/19r prop as well, is that enough for the new gains? also how fast should i be able to go on a gps with these mods?

+1
    with an x charger.. best possible gains and performance by running the following...... x charger... 42s.... RRFPR..... external IC...AFR monitoring to adjust your RRFPR and a 15/20 prop... with these parts you should have a 75-78 mph ski if all is dialed in proper. but if you dont plan on running an external IC the x charger and 42s will work

+1
    a jims or eriks at speedfreeks ride plate will also really wake up your ski as well and give you around a 78 mph ski when adding a plate

Sounds good. is there any main differences between an XS intercooler and a Riva stage 2? im more than happy to put the extra dollars towards the riva product but if the fizzle xs will do the same job i might as well purchase the fizz.. do any of the two perform better and last just as long?

+1
    im running fizzles XS cooler... its an amazing cooler i suffer no heat fade what so ever ... key item is to insure you use a good IC and the fizzle kit is a great bang for the buck kit for starting out and will for sure fill your needs for now until youd like to go with more mods

thats the only problem.. you never know when the mods stop it just gets more addicitive as you go lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSKYN View Post
    thats the only problem.. you never know when the mods stop it just gets more addicitive as you go lol
    They stop when the money runs out. Pay cash for everything. There are allot of floating maxxed out credit cards out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    They stop when the money runs out. Pay cash for everything. There are allot of floating maxxed out credit cards out there.
    LOL great point.. fortunately for me i dont have any credit cards.. the banks always send me application forms trying to suck me in but i havent and wont give in

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information