Angry Reasons I haven't been able to get out on the water

1. Wife is the boss.
    2. Just put house on mkt. so EVERYTHING has to be freakin perfect EVERY day.
    3. Wife is O.C.D. (see #2)
    4. If there are any questions, please refer back to #1.

And the worst part:I'm between two lakes and only 15 mins. from the ramp once hooked up, 20 mins from other lake. Ski is facing outward in garage and takes less than 5 mins. to get hitched. Remind me again why I got married! LOL

got out a couple of times and almost didn't come home, but finally got hungry kinda like a kid running away from home!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by greggtex View Post
    1. Wife is the boss.
    2. Just put house on mkt. so EVERYTHING has to be freakin perfect EVERY day.
    3. Wife is O.C.D. (see #2)
    4. If there are any questions, please refer back to #1.

And the worst part:I'm between two lakes and only 15 mins. from the ramp once hooked up, 20 mins from other lake. Ski is facing outward in garage and takes less than 5 mins. to get hitched. Remind me again why I got married! LOL

got out a couple of times and almost didn't come home, but finally got hungry kinda like a kid running away from home!
    I used to ride at least once a week after work and everyweekend. Wait till you have kids. I went out after work once last year and today is the first time I get to ride more the 5 minutes since last year. And my dirt bike is the same way. Havent kicked it over in 6 months. Get used to it.

"Get used to it."??? NO way!!! LOL Wife and I are in our 40's, just bought our ride last year. NO school this summer, kid bout to graduate next month, house will either sell or not and it's all nice and clean ans show worthy, so off to the lake every chance we can get finally. We've been twice since posting thankfully. But know exactly what you mean-start school full time in the fall and life shuts down again then!

+1
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel... (keep in mind, the light may be a train bearing down on you). Our youngest of two graduated last year. The wife and I have been finding things to do, on ski and off, that now occupy our spare time. Of course, both our chicks left the nest for college and we miss them - sometimes. But the house stays clean, the fridge full, and the calendar open. Hang in there...

LOL, ready for that, but yep, will miss the guy. Another year of college and then he's goin in the Air Force. Proud of him. Great kid, great grades, NO problems, doesn't drink. So yep, will miss him. We just haven't figured out what day of the week we're gonna pick to miss him yet!

+1
    don't get married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em I have twins they are the only kids both graduating next week an leaving for college after the summer. Guess what we bought them for graduation. Two skis, one for each of them. Used about half price of new. Hoping it will give them a reason to come back home once in a while. We are a little scared of the empty nest I guess.

Thread Information