+1

Attention midwest riders

I spoke to Jerry about this to make sure he was ok with this before I posted. I do alot of work on watercraft, mostly the Sea-Doo 4tec's but I will work on others as well. I know that it can be very hard to find someone that knows what they are doing when it comes to working on these watercraft, even at the dealers most of those guys are motorcycle mechanics and some dealers don't even like working on them at all, the local yamaha dealer around me won't work on them at all, they just sell them Anyway I wanted to let you guys know that I am here to help you out if your in need of someone to work on your ski's, I only work on watercraft! I dont work on anything but watercraft so I know your ski and how to work on it. I am located in the western suburbs of chicago, this is a side business for me but it is my hobby and my passion. I have been working on watecraft specifically since 1994, I have many customers and can give you references to verify for yourself. For the most part I get customers by word of mouth and I pride myself in doing a good job. My rates are usually half of what a dealer would charge you and I try to get you back on the water asap. I do everything from minor tune up work, oil changes, supercharger repairs, full motor rebuilds and performance modifications. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Thomas Roller
    Last edited by suck my wake; 04-11-2012 at 10:29 AM.

+1
    I'm here if you need me

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    I'm here if you need me
    I need you............................lol

I need a driver to get me to/from water. dam Jeep 4.7 failed

+1
    No comments on here, I want to say I had the privilege of having tom build me 2 4tech motors. One stock, rod threw block, and one modded.. all can say is tom is AWSOME!! my stock motor runs perfect.. you can't even tell it was rebuilt.. just like when it was new..my modded motor is on point... tom does it right. No rigging no funny buisness.. great attention to detail.. great prices. When I picked up my machines they were washed and ready to go.. my modded one, was dialed in and ready.. and washed also.. he says this is a hobby.. he has a top notch shop/ man cave. Real tools.. he's no joke.. and definitely a great guy.

6. +1 by:

Im located down in Kankakee, got my FX this year thru Nielsens. Great to Know this guy is here for motor work as I may use him for up coming ideas. BUT, problem at hand as of yesterday is a big 2" by 6" long hole in the keel. Anywhere in the Chicagoland area work on these hulls (14 fxsvho) before it goes to the dealer this week??

Thread Information