+1

Who has set up a CMD with Autotune??? Need Help

I have the system wired in but I dont want to screw up putting in the autotune numbers. If someone has directions or can walk me through it let me know...

+1
    I am getting ready to do the install myself with the autotune feature. Will you be tuning based on throttle position or useing the boost reference table for the MAP sensor. You have a choice, if you use the voltage table from the other thread there is some info on how to use the CMD software to accomplish. What I am starting to figure out is that even with the autotune feature you will need to know exactly where you wish the autotuner to tune, a target for the software to reach. Each machine will be different based on the amount of boost, air intakes, valves, cams, cam timing, and exaust setups, fuel pressure, injector size and etc. to name a few. What this means is that each table will be machine specific however if someone has a table already created it will atleast give you an idea of what is needed. I myself am just starting to figure all this out and have spent some time getting to know the software. When i'm comfortabe enough I will then start to dabble with setting up the table. I think some are simply using the RPM vs. TP and setting the target AFRs the same all across the rows at each RPM, not real sure how well that will work. You may try PMing breon as I think he has had some experience setting these up. Autotune is great if you know how and where to set up the targets in the tables.

+1
    I want to use the auto tune with my afr's.:. I see how to use the tps... And I can do that, I figure that the afr
    Would be more reliable

Thread Information