Philly Suburbs: 2006 Sea Doo RXP / 2006 SeaDoo GTX SC / 2007 Load Rite Double Tlr

Just listed my skis on CL - http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/2987468932.html

You must see these skis to appreciate them. These are very powerful, reliable machines that are ready to drop in the water and enjoy - they need nothing to start your fun this spring. The registration is still valid on the GTX until March 2013 and March 2014 for the RXP. Adult owned, operated and maintained.

I have never run these in salt water - only used at Blue Marsh and Lake Wallenpaupak. The skis were never left in the water longer than a holiday weekend and always flushed when pulled out of the water. Both skis always received regular washing and waxing as well. The skis are in great shape with the normal bumps & nicks from docks, etc. I've never beached these skis - I always tied off to a dock or rock bag. The wear rings were just replaced on both last year and are still in great shape. Both skis received new batteries near the end of last season - I replaced them both with MagnaPower Extreme AGM batteries. These batteries were stored indoors for the winter on trickle chargers. I also just replaced the spark plugs on both with Denso IXU27 Iridium plugs. The trailer has newer tires, all lights work, fenders were replaced last year with the newer style plastic - the mounts on the OEM galvanized fenders are prone to breaking. I have the OEM galvenized fenders if you'd like them as well. Both skis have covers, although they are starting to show wear from the weather and stress points. Still some life left in them, but not perfect. The oil and filters were just changed last year using OEM BRP oil & filters. Both were just washed and waxed today. Engines were always winterized with SeaFoam fogging oil and RV grade antifreeze. Never any broken clutches or other engine problems. Clear titles in hand for all three.

Plenty of goodies are also included such as ropes, rock bags, buoys, whistles, flush hoses, bumpers, fire extinguishers, etc. Everything you need to be Coast Guard legal is included except life jackets.

- The 2007 Load Rite WV2200 Double Watercraft Trailer purchased new in 2007 for $1314.50 out the door. Everything is in great condition including the lighting. There is a geat box on the front that was reused from a previous trailer - it has some cracks, etc but still locks and works great to keep your jackets, ropes, tools, etc out of the car and readily accessible. There is also a spare tire and tire holder on one side. The other side has a trailer jack. Also included are two 5 gallon fuel jugs with a Fly Racing lockable fuel rack.

- The 2006 Sea Doo GTX Supercharged 185 purchased privately in 2007. I immediately pulled the supercharger and sent to Jerry for metal washer installation and Green Wheel impeller. I also upgraded the ski to a Stage 1, which includes the Riva air intake, intake grate, 2.5 pump wedge and Solas SR-CD-13/20R impeller. This is a 3 seater with the power to easily pull tubes or skiers - you must have a 3 seater to legally do this and it runs great. This ski only has 115 hours on it.

- The 2006 Sea Doo RXP Supercharged 215 purchased privately in 2008. I immediately pulled the supercharger and sent to Jerry for metal washer installation and Green Wheel impeller. I also upgraded this ski to a Stage 1 (air intake, intake grate, 2.5 pump wedge, Solas SRX-CD-14/19R impeller), but later changed to the kanaflex air intake system. I also upgraded to the Fizzle XS external intercooler kit from Jerry. I swapped the exhaust resonator with a piece of stainless pipe for less restriction and a better sound. I also upgraded the injectors to 42lb Green Giants. I also installed an oil catch can and a water filter kit. I just had Jerry rebuild this supercharger again at the end of the season last year and has 0 hours on it since the rebuild. This ski has seen 73.5mph on my iPhone GPS last year. This thing is fast and nimble - runs and sounds excellent. This ski only has 102 hours on it.

No lowballers nor joy rides. The skis are still winterized, but it's starting to stay warm enough at night where I can run on the hose without fear of needing to re-winterize. If you are serious and show up with money in hand, I would be more than happy to go to Black Rock boat launch in Phoenixville or Blue Marsh for a test ride.

Please feel free to ask any questions or contact me to setup a time to see them. I just haven't been using these as much as I used to - time for a change. I prefer to sell as a package, but would consider splitting if you have a single trailer to trade.

Last edited by 6t8stang; 05-02-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Updated URL

Just reduced! Also, it's now staying warm enough where I can run on the hose or water test without fear of needing to re-winterize!

Sale pending after a test ride this weekend...

SOLD!

Thread Information