Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    R-D performance 2012 rxp-x

    found this while i was surfing the net

    http://www.jetskiworld.gr/articlevie...ng.php?id=5751

    i think they are overestimating the max speed but what is interesting is that they have tried an intake grate on the new rxpx.

    mine is around 10 hours and it needs more power so i am still trying to figure how to get that beast to 80+ and an intake grate will be a step there.

    do anyone have any info on r&d intake grates?

    cheers


  2. #2
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Interesting. The write up says no loss of top speed with the their grate, but it does not say it gains speed. I will keep my stocker untill someone comes up with one that adds top speed.

  3. #3
    ...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York
    Posts
    790
    +1
    5
    I just Found that Yesterday as well. Searched the Part Numbers, but nothing comes back except for a Dealer in another Country that Shows TONS of Parts for the New P-X. Even a RIVA Ride Plate!

  4. #4
    koftis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ATHENS
    Posts
    286
    +1
    15
    You will never get that speed with only these mods thats for sure!!!!! I have put al lot of parts in my old RXP-X from Rotax Racing! Normally i would have reached over 80 for sure!!!!! But i got 73 MPH in the sea always! Maybe it improves a little bit but not gain crazy miles for sure!

  5. #5
    koftis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ATHENS
    Posts
    286
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by top_rpm View Post
    found this while i was surfing the net

    http://www.jetskiworld.gr/articlevie...ng.php?id=5751

    i think they are overestimating the max speed but what is interesting is that they have tried an intake grate on the new rxpx.

    mine is around 10 hours and it needs more power so i am still trying to figure how to get that beast to 80+ and an intake grate will be a step there.

    do anyone have any info on r&d intake grates?

    cheers
    If you need to more power then you have to get a new supercharger impeller. You will gewt speed of course. But if you want real power then you must have a new supercharger and a new ECU to raise the RPM's! And then you will see the power.....

  6. #6
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    You will never get that speed with only these mods thats for sure!!!!! I have put al lot of parts in my old RXP-X from Rotax Racing! Normally i would have reached over 80 for sure!!!!! But i got 73 MPH in the sea always! Maybe it improves a little bit but not gain crazy miles for sure!
    Check my sig. I am at 77.7mph gps, with a half tank.

  7. #7
    ...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York
    Posts
    790
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    You will never get that speed with only these mods thats for sure!!!!! I have put al lot of parts in my old RXP-X from Rotax Racing! Normally i would have reached over 80 for sure!!!!! But i got 73 MPH in the sea always! Maybe it improves a little bit but not gain crazy miles for sure!
    R&D's Top Speed has already been Beat with LESS Mods on the New P-X.

  8. #8
    koftis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ATHENS
    Posts
    286
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Check my sig. I am at 77.7mph gps, with a half tank.
    I am sure that you are no doubt about that. But only in the lake not in the salt water where there is a big difference. And the speed that i am talking about is with full tank almost up to the neck.

  9. #9
    koftis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ATHENS
    Posts
    286
    +1
    15
    I am positive it is like that. Cause with only intke grate you do not gain miles.

  10. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    I am sure that you are no doubt about that. But only in the lake not in the salt water where there is a big difference. And the speed that i am talking about is with full tank almost up to the neck.
    I know there is a big difference between fresh water, salt water, rivers, lakes. But I do virtually all of my riding in smooth, fresh water.
    Oh and I hit 75+ with a full tank.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 RXP-X New R&D Performance Air Filter Kit (photos)
    By Brd-Prey in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 06:24 AM
  2. Performance 2012 rxp-x After 8350 Tune?
    By budman5201 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:38 PM
  3. Check Engine light and performance issues Rxp Stage 3
    By trofodotiki in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
  4. WTB Need some OEM/ performance parts RXP! PTO cover, Intake grate ect...
    By b_dolla44 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
  5. _How to make more performance an rxp!!??_
    By danieletrono in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •