Help ! FX SHO gone into lock mode

Hi Guys

I have a FX SHO that has gone into lock mode , the remotes have been misplaced and there is no Yamaha dealer in the country . I assume I will need to purchase a new security receiver and transmitters ( Remotes )
    or perhaps only the remotes . But I am guessing these would then need to be programmed . Is this done
    using a YDIS , or do the dealers have some other equipment . Any help very much appreciated .

+1
    Dealer will use a specific tool called an "Entry Box" to pair a new remote to your security system. YDIS is not used for the procedure.

+1
    Just went into "lock mode" all by itself huh?
    Remotes misplaced? With all due respect, sounds suspicious to me,
    hope I'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Just went into "lock mode" all by itself huh?
    Remotes misplaced? With all due respect, sounds suspicious to me,
    hope I'm wrong...
    No , I didnt say it went into lock mode all by itself . We had other electrical problems that we were trying to sort , maybe something triggered the security system . If you bothered to google seacambodia , you would see I am a legitimate business , boats and jetskis and other assets worth 5 mill or more . Keeping track of keys , remotes , tools etc is a nightmare in our busy yard .

There is no Yamaha dealer in Cambodia , Most of our parts are sourced from the US , I was hoping I may be able to find some technical help from the worlds leading authority on most things mechanical . Thanks for your useless reply .

Thanks Kelly A for your input , I am just trying to ascertain what I need to do to get this ski back into service .
    Last edited by seacambodia; 04-10-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Thanks to kelly a

+1
    where is your nearest dealer. could you ship it there to get it fixed then ship it back. or fly a dealer to you with the tools.

+1
    YoYama will be busy for the next few minutes trying to get his shoe out of his mouth. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    YoYama will be busy for the next few minutes trying to get his shoe out of his mouth. Carry on.
    +1...... lmao

This had happened to be me last summer. There's no way to wake it up. There's lock mode on these jetskis for a reason. It's useless if anyone can just unlock it without the a remote or a dealer. May be send off the immobilizer unit and have it reprogram with a new remote.

Nearest Experienced Yamaha Dealer will be for you in Pattaya, Thailand. Watchara Marine

Thread Information