2009 FX SHO - RIVA S1 Kit, 2YRS Factory Warranty Left

I have my 2009 Yamaha FX SHO for sale. I recently took delivery of a SeaDoo RXP and decided to sell it instead of reconfiguring my JetDock to support three jetskis. This FX SHO is located in South Florida.

The '09 FX SHO has about 103 hours on it. At hour mark 30 I installed the RIVA Stage 1 Kit. It also has RIVA Sponsons, a Jet Trim seat cover (stapled on top of the original seat cover), and a rear water spout delete. At hour 102 it had a new supercharger and supercharger clutch installed under warranty due to a slight leak.

I always take very good care of my cars and PWC's. I am strict on flushing/washing and detailing my FX SHO after each ride session. Also, I detail the paintwork every 20 hours. You can see in the photos that the paint and overall condition of the FX SHO is in great shape. I am asking for $9,000 which includes the FX SHO's cover (in good condition). This is not an easy package (very good condition with new parts and two year factory warranty) to find in the used market. Please reply/PM me if interested. You can also email me which is my greenhulk username at I am making the payment option of ESCROW available to the buyer at my expense. If the buyer is local and wishes to pickup the FX SHO, we can arrange payment by cash or certified bank check or ESCROW. If the buyer requires shipping, I can help facilitate the process once we sign the purchase agreement and the funds are in ESCROW. This FX SHO's title is free and clear.

FX SHO Photo Gallery Link (25 Photos):

... more photos here:

Gonzales, La
    PM sent.

This FX SHO was sold the day I posted this thread.

Thread Information