Where to get power valves & Oil pump

Hi i need a new power valve i broke one when i tried to get it out (didn't notice the small allen inside at first)

Also i'm looking to go back to oil injected so i need a oil pump that will work, i'm replacing the hoses so i dont need them, just the pump.

This is on a 2002 xlt 1200 fyi

I can't post in the classified since i dont have enough posts yet, but if anyone is looking to get rid of one hit me up!

Thanks,
    -Dave

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dmeyer07 View Post
    Hi i need a new power valve i broke one when i tried to get it out (didn't notice the small allen inside at first)

Also i'm looking to go back to oil injected so i need a oil pump that will work, i'm replacing the hoses so i dont need them, just the pump.

I can't post in the classified since i dont have enough posts yet, but if anyone is looking to get rid of one hit me up!

Thanks,
    -Dave
    got em both

shoot me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by dmeyer07 View Post

Thanks,
    -Dave
    I actually just pulled out my oil pump to convert to pre-mix and could sell you my pump if interested. let me know. it has all the lines still attached except for the line from the pump to the tank. im curious tho, why are you going back?

as far as the power valve goes i also just bought one on ebay and i believe there was another 1 or two on there still.. check it out. got mine for $65

Quote Originally Posted by 2002GP1200R View Post
    I actually just pulled out my oil pump to convert to pre-mix and could sell you my pump if interested. let me know. it has all the lines still attached except for the line from the pump to the tank. im curious tho, why are you going back?

as far as the power valve goes i also just bought one on ebay and i believe there was another 1 or two on there still.. check it out. got mine for $65
    thanks but I just ordered them! im going back to injected because from what ive read the pump itself doesn fail the lines do. I figure ill get new lines n clamps and then not have to worry about pre mixing.
    this ski was premix when I bought it.

Thread Information