Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Lake mead anyone?

Any racers go out to lake mead? Been out there a few times this year water level is up. If you see me out there say hello # 717 Ultra 300x
    Last edited by ultra300x 702; 04-16-2012 at 11:24 AM.

A few racers down at Mead. When things warm up a little, which is basically now, you'll find a good crew of riders on Wednesdays that ride buoys down at Government Wash. We were doing some Sunday rides but that's about over with things warming up (too many idiots on the weekends). I'm on the #123 Blaster if you see me, my name is Tim.

I practically live out there, well unless I'm working on a weekend or out of town. Otherwise, Im out there pretty often - average couple times per week/several times a month/all year round.

Green 05 RXP - either around Govt. wash or Hemmingway launch.....plan to hit Callville Bay launch a couple of times this season (although the long azz launch ramp and long azz no-wake zone SUCK there!).

Sean

+1
    Nice hope to see you guys out there. I have been going out of boulder beach/las vegas harbor to launch. I will cruise up to the govt wash this wed and see if anyone is out there

I started launching at Govt wash a few times last year, but with the water levels changing so much, the shoreline is up where the rocks are so damn small and FULL of gravels, I cant get traction at all anymore. I have nice offroad tires that just dig holes like shovels So, im just gonna continue launching from the Hemmingway area spots or the occassional Calville for the cool (flat-water) coves up that way. Next time I go to Govt wash, i'll be traveling by water, heh.

Govt wash is mainly standups, which is cool...Im friends with a few of them, but dont expect that group to do any cruising with you

By the way, my day off this week is Wednesday! But I just pulled my SC off and mailed it out to Jerry last Thurs, so Im beached for another 1.5 weeks

+1
    Right on blkturbo, When you get your ski back together hopefully i see ya out there. I just invested in a gps waterproof radio for when i cruise up to temple bar. My cellphone gets no reception on that lake. I mainly been sticking to the lower basin cause all the hot chicks seem to be down there lol...

I've launched at temple bar a couple of times....i wouldnt cruise there from Hemmingway though!! :O

Should be some people down at g-wash this Wednesday, but I dont know if anyone is throwing buoys out. I ripped my boat apart yesterday after getting back from Parker, crank seal was coming out the back of the motor. Its true, there's mainly standup riders at the wash but I know a few guys that brind their sit downs out. I'll be honest, I get the f off the course when they get on it. Sorry, but you guys scare the crap out of me.

Lol, I stay away from the buoys. I've never even driven through any my whe life. I'd like to one day because I know I can drive my own ski pretty hard, but id never disrupt a group of standups to do it. Too easy to get hurt, especially as fast as couches are these days.

+1
    Pump is still at IMPROS getting work done hope to be back together by this weekend.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information