Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304

    And then there was Little Mini-Mud...

    What are the odds of a few GHers randomly finding each other in the middle of the marsh? Somewhere in this pic is MSRXP, ksalles, maxadrenaline, coonass, with 83Gator behind the lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1170730.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	268796  


  2. #2
    ksalles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Slidell, La.
    Posts
    1,786
    +1
    304
    It was a pleasure meeting you guys....what a surprise to see you guys out there. Ya'll had a LONG day full of some extensive riding from what you told us. Again, it was a pleasure and a surprise meeting you out there...especially under those conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    What are the odds of a few GHers randomly finding each other in the middle of the marsh? Somewhere in this pic is MSRXP, ksalles, maxadrenaline, coonass, with 83Gator behind the lens.

  3. #3
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304
    We turned right at 100 miles for the day - it would have been much more, but we opted to stay on the inside b/c of the wind. She was blowing pretty hard yesterday. That Bikini Beach is a sweet little spot and I'm sure it sees quite a bit of action when the summer comes along. I hope to return back to the Pearl before the season is over. BTW, once I get the work done, I'll send you the links to the web album, videos, trip report and website addition.

  4. #4
    ksalles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Slidell, La.
    Posts
    1,786
    +1
    304
    Cool...I look forward to it. There are some really nice areas to ride around there. We opted to run north to play in the calm water. I would imagine with the winds it got fairly rough in the open waters. I'm really looking forward to seeing the videos, pics etc from that trip being it's from "my neck of the woods".
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    We turned right at 100 miles for the day - it would have been much more, but we opted to stay on the inside b/c of the wind. She was blowing pretty hard yesterday. That Bikini Beach is a sweet little spot and I'm sure it sees quite a bit of action when the summer comes along. I hope to return back to the Pearl before the season is over. BTW, once I get the work done, I'll send you the links to the web album, videos, trip report and website addition.

  5. #5
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    What are the odds of a few GHers randomly finding each other in the middle of the marsh? Somewhere in this pic is MSRXP, ksalles, maxadrenaline, coonass, with 83Gator behind the lens.
    Wow! Great seeing you again. It was a shock to run into you. Glad you guys were having a blast as I know we did. Enjoyed the chat with you as always. Never told us where to get the shoes. Look forward to seeing the casino loop you logged. See you agin soon.

  6. #6
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Wow! Great seeing you again. It was a shock to run into you. Glad you guys were having a blast as I know we did. Enjoyed the chat with you as always. Never told us where to get the shoes. Look forward to seeing the casino loop you logged. See you agin soon.
    My "boots" OR Sam's "2-toe booties"? Yep, good seeing you guys, too. I'll get that trail and another posted up (hopefully) by the end of the week. One thing about that trip to the casino: You better be on your A game if you do it at speed. Any hesitation on which way to go and you're parking it in the weeds. Dennis "Coonass" Good, our fearless leader, tore that trail up! Once again, don't ever let age fool you - that dude impressed the hell outta me as to how fast he made it to the casino.

  7. #7
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    My "boots" OR Sam's "2-toe booties"? Yep, good seeing you guys, too. I'll get that trail and another posted up (hopefully) by the end of the week. One thing about that trip to the casino: You better be on your A game if you do it at speed. Any hesitation on which way to go and you're parking it in the weeds. Dennis "Coonass" Good, our fearless leader, tore that trail up! Once again, don't ever let age fool you - that dude impressed the hell outta me as to how fast he made it to the casino.
    After you were telling us about it, it sounded like something fun to do.

  8. #8
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    After you were telling us about it, it sounded like something fun to do.
    Trip report coming soon... then you'll know...

  9. #9
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Trip report coming soon... then you'll know...
    Perfect! Thanks again Bill and good seeing you again!

  10. #10
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,018
    +1
    304

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Loss a 1000 rpm and there was a lot of black ash around the back
    By travis ingram in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:22 PM
  2. Was Out On My Ski Chasing SeaGulls and then it happened
    By Cliffy in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. Then there was no POWER.........
    By RichieFZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:20 AM
  4. I knew there was no way I would finish flawless!
    By GeoRXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:30 AM
  5. Once upon a time there was an old ski....know as the blaster
    By Mpeavler in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •