WTB - Virage Parts

I picked up this Virage last fall and need some parts to help get it back on the water. I'm looking for a stator, water inlet tube and the long bolts that bolts the pump to the wear ring.

I also have a bad inner bearing on the crank, and might be interested in a good crank if you have one. I haven't really decided if I want to buy a used one, or just have this one rebuilt.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks....Terre

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4725.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	268860

+1
    i have a nice 6 vane stator with tube and bolts 150.00 shipped to you pm if interested

Thanks for the response on the stator, but I'm looking to keep the costs down on this one, so I am looking for just a stock stator, nothing fancy. Maybe next time around I can upgrade to the 6 vane. Thanks again for the offer....Terre

+1
    keep the cost down? thats a good price for a 6 vein stainless stator! why upgrade later if you need one now go with the 6 vein....

+1
    Wouldn't a Virage have come with a 6-vane stator or did they have the 5-vane?

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    the virage tx and txi came with a 6 vane,the 700 virages and freedoms came with a 5 vane,not sure about the virage i's

Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    keep the cost down? thats a good price for a 6 vein stainless stator! why upgrade later if you need one now go with the 6 vein....
    I'm a newbie to the hobby of PWC's, and my lack of knowledge leaves me cautious when buying parts. Ebay can give you some ideas, but it's always best to talk with those that have been into the sport for years, and that is why I posted here. Now that I have some feedback from those that have the experience, I can make a sound decision. I now agree that the price on the 6 vein is a good price and don't want to offend anyone here, I just need to save money where I can. If I want to get the family out on the water this year, I need to keep the costs down, if possible. Maybe I can save on a stator and maybe I can't, but I have to try that route first. I have second one that I rebuilt last year, http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ighlight=sl750 that never made it on the water. It still needs traction mats, a seat cover, and a battery. My trailer needs to be registered, plated and new tires. The total cost is going to be about $1000 to do what I need to make this happen. I'm not looking for handouts just the most bang for my buck so to speak. So I do appreciate the help and any tips or advice anyone is willing to offer.

Why upgrade later? The main reasons will be the lack of the 2 car payments, the one truck payment and the camper payments, I won't have this time next year. Yea, everything is due to be paid off within the next year, which will free up some needed cash, and then I can easily buy what I need, or don't need, but want for the toys.

Thanks again for the responses....Terre

Yes TxPro1200 is right, the one I have is a 5 vein.

All parts needed have been found, thanks for all of the responses....Terre

+1
    Terre, i didnt mean to make it sound like you should just blow youre money, im just a firm believer of, well you can guy a regular stator now for what 50 bucks? or spend 100 more and get the 6 vein stainless, when upgrading later could cost 200....

Thread Information