Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    RXPX 2012 Turbo in Brazil!!!!!



  2. #2
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    I just saw this vid as I am subscribed to you on Youtube. What turbo you running in that RXP-X ? and what speeds did you run. I was unable to see in the video.

  3. #3
    20 feet Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bend OR
    Posts
    1,257
    +1
    1
    That think sound kick ass.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    I just saw this vid as I am subscribed to you on Youtube. What turbo you running in that RXP-X ? and what speeds did you run. I was unable to see in the video.
    It ran 86mph , you can see in the ski dash peak memo, it runs GT30 setup , stock internals on 95oct pump gas

  5. #5
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbisier View Post
    It ran 86mph , you can see in the ski dash peak memo, it runs GT30 setup , stock internals on 95oct pump gas
    I am you're friend on fb and was following your build. You surely build some really nice stuff. That setup looks sweeeeet.
    Do you experience lag on this setup ?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    I am you're friend on fb and was following your build. You surely build some really nice stuff. That setup looks sweeeeet.
    Do you experience lag on this setup ?
    It is a little laggy with stock motor , but now we will make internals , bigger valves , porting and racing cam will end the lag .....but the cooler thing on this project is that is a stock ski, stock ECU, pump gas , has all the stock benefits .....

  7. #7
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbisier View Post
    It is a little laggy with stock motor , but now we will make internals , bigger valves , porting and racing cam will end the lag .....but the cooler thing on this project is that is a stock ski, stock ECU, pump gas , has all the stock benefits .....
    That is definitely bad ass. But it doesn't sound like it has much from the video so its probably going to spool like a S/C after head work and cams. Lol

  8. #8
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Very nice man, some high compression pistons and the rest of the stuff you guys are adding will definitely kill the lag. Best of luck with your build.

  9. #9
    Sturm215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakeland florida
    Posts
    1,893
    +1
    64
    Nice ski, that thing looks a little squirrly at those speeds.....

  10. #10
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    How much boost are you running in this thing ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Andys Build Thread 2012 RXPX Got TURBO?
    By hotbird in forum Sea Doo Build Threads
    Replies: 1627
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 06:27 PM
  2. 2012 turbo rxpx
    By dan725 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 11:46 PM
  3. 02 r12x turbo in FL f/s
    By 1stskiguy in forum Honda Skis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
  4. View Les Cookes Turbo In Action at Worlds
    By maverick in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 09:29 PM
  5. What to do about a blown Turbo in MSX150?
    By Dare in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •