Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kawasaki Research Miami Marriot Hotel Thurs, Friday

Just received a phone call from a research group representing Kawasaki about bringing my 300 x to Marriot, Miami Fl either Thurs, or friday at 5:30 pm. They will pay me $ 300 if I bring my ski with me. She said they will hook my ski up and check the ecu and do a dignostice check and listen to all my concerns and problems.
    Well I sure have problems with stuck # 4 spark plug and ehaust filter blowing out into water box. The ski is in the shop getting fixed as we speak. My ultra 300 x 2011 has 50 hrs on it. Yes I blow the water out like manual says, chercked filter at 25 hrs, and pulled plugs at 15 hrs, 30 hrs put anti seize on them. Tried to put new plugs in at 50 hrs. and 4 would not come not come out, broken plug

I had basically the same problem with 2008 300x. Broken plug # 4, 55 hrs. etc That required a new head, etc.

they also said they would pay $200 just to show up without ski

Deep down I'm thinking they extended me this invitation because of my affiliation with Green Hulk. When ever I have a problem I let them know I'm on the Green Hulk forum.

If i get my ski back from the shop tomorrow I'm thinking about going to Miami and give them an ear full about the ULTRA 300 x !!!!
    I bought 2 550's, 750, 2 ultra 150's and 2 ultra 300's. All brand new from a dealer. Never had a problem with the brand until i bought Ultra 300 X

Has anybody else received a call from Kawa about going to this get together thurs, fri, and sat at 5:30?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
    ...Deep down I'm thinking they extended me this invitation because of my affiliation with Green Hulk. When ever I have a problem I let them know I'm on the Green Hulk forum.

If i get my ski back from the shop tomorrow I'm thinking about going to Miami and give them an ear full about the ULTRA 300 x !!!!
    I bought 2 550's, 750, 2 ultra 150's and 2 ultra 300's. All brand new from a dealer. Never had a problem with the brand until i bought Ultra 300 X

Has anybody else received a call from Kawa about going to this get together thurs, fri, and sat at 5:30?
    I think greenhulk has been very valuable to me but no one has offerred me $300 appearance fee!

But, are you sure its real?

Which ski had problem in 2008?

You might want to fix your post, there is no such animal as a 2008 ultra 300x.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris288 View Post
    You might want to fix your post, there is no such animal as a 2008 ultra 300x.
    Whoops sorry about that. It was a 250 X with plug and head problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    I think greenhulk has been very valuable to me but no one has offerred me $300 appearance fee!

But, are you sure its real?

Which ski had problem in 2008?
    Yes I called Kawasaki about this and they confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
    Yes I called Kawasaki about this and they confirmed
    Ok here is what I'm thinking. Counter at $375. If they are really going to listen to all your problems and concerns for 3 days, it's a steal! Now, if you could pull off an Aussie accent, I'd say GoPro the whole thing! Could be priceless.

Banned User
    +1
    Ok here is what I'm thinking. Counter at $375. If they are really going to listen to all your problems and concerns for 3 days, it's a steal! Now, if you could pull off an Aussie accent, I'd say GoPro the whole thing! Could be priceless.
    It's not three days it's three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    It's not three days it's three hours.
    My mistake. Still a good deal. I know of the consumer market surveys but not $300 to diagnose ski and listen to complaints. Kevin, how did you get invited and is this FLA only? If check ECU means check KDS maybe not that helpful but if they are paying you, why not? Just be careful, maybe they bait and switch you into a new 2012!

Banned User
    +1
    My mistake. Still a good deal. I know of the consumer market surveys but not $300 to diagnose ski and listen to complaints. Kevin, how did you get invited and is this FLA only? If check ECU means check KDS maybe not that helpful but if they are paying you, why not? Just be careful, maybe they bait and switch you into a new 2012!
    It's not a scam or a ploy to sell new skis it's to help improve future skis. There doing this all over the country

+1
    Robsauto 2 just did this Sunday at Kawi headquarters. I haven't had a chance to talk to him since he went, you may want to send him a pm of this link to get his feedback.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information