Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Your most embarassing moment w a woman

Who has a good story???

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    does freakin out when she took her bra off and one boob was a B cup and the other was a D i said "holy cow one is way bigger than the other"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Who has a good story???
    this was on one of my first dates lol...I took her to the lake to show her the beautifull scenery on my old sea-poo and on the way back to the launch it just quit on me and i had to swim the ski back ...we havent talked since lol...I have tons more stories...

+1
    LAst summer, i had a girl out on my skis that i had just met. After she had rolled my ultra 150 an did some serious water ingestion to my engine, we got on my other ski (vx110) an took off. I told her she can drive back, an, well me not paying attention she decides to do a 360 an i ended up being thrown from my own ski. Needles to say after saving my ultra 150 that i hadnt even had for 24 hours, an throwing me from my ski were still hanging out. hahaha

+1
    Well here's my story, it may not be 100% acurate as it was some 30 years ago.........
    I was on my first "away" date with my wife to be.
    We were driving down to Carmel in a borrowed convertible and were enjoying the warm air and having a couple of beers on the way (no biggie in those days), we stopped in Carmel and walked the streets looking at all the shops. We stopped for a sandwich, eggs, olives and some wine for her picnic basket (not a gay thing waaaayyyy back then).
    We walked the beach and picked a nice romantic place against the cliff so the wind wouldn't get too much sand on our food, well about this time I feel a rumbling in my tummy but figure no biggie, I can let a few rip since we're in very open space. Well a few kisses later, a few thrown shells and some good wine, I really feel like I gotta go, I mean it's building to a roar but I keep letting those little squeakers do there thing and release the pressure.
    Now we start to walk down the beach and I mean I feel the biggest fart building around the blockage and decide I gotta let it rip, well I tell her my tummy doesn't feel well and I gotta let one rip and take a few steps away.
    Welllll, it didn't go quite as planned, I CRAPPED my pants, yes literally crapped my pants.........you can imagine what i was thinking, what the hell am I going to do, the friggin bathroom is like 1/4 mile down the beach, I crapped my pants and have the most beautiful girl I have ever met waiting for me a few steps away............
    I don't know how I built up the courage but I walked over and told her what happened. My ears are burning, crap is running down my legs and I gotta get these pants and underware off me man.
    Well I strip them off and start cleaning myself up, low and behold she helps clean me up, can you believe that, what a girl!!! She says maybe we should just take our clothes off and go for a dip, well I'm down with that, I mean what the hell else am I going to do??? I'll leave the story here and just say, I was married to her for 14 wonderful years but man my buds just don't let that story go..........

TRIPLE PIPES ARE 2-STROKE TURBOS allcool's Avatar

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by allcool View Post
    HILLARIOUS

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Well here's my story, it may not be 100% acurate as it was some 30 years ago.........
    I was on my first "away" date with my wife to be.
    We were driving down to Carmel in a borrowed convertible and were enjoying the warm air and having a couple of beers on the way (no biggie in those days), we stopped in Carmel and walked the streets looking at all the shops. We stopped for a sandwich, eggs, olives and some wine for her picnic basket (not a gay thing waaaayyyy back then).
    We walked the beach and picked a nice romantic place against the cliff so the wind wouldn't get too much sand on our food, well about this time I feel a rumbling in my tummy but figure no biggie, I can let a few rip since we're in very open space. Well a few kisses later, a few thrown shells and some good wine, I really feel like I gotta go, I mean it's building to a roar but I keep letting those little squeakers do there thing and release the pressure.
    Now we start to walk down the beach and I mean I feel the biggest fart building around the blockage and decide I gotta let it rip, well I tell her my tummy doesn't feel well and I gotta let one rip and take a few steps away.
    Welllll, it didn't go quite as planned, I CRAPPED my pants, yes literally crapped my pants.........you can imagine what i was thinking, what the hell am I going to do, the friggin bathroom is like 1/4 mile down the beach, I crapped my pants and have the most beautiful girl I have ever met waiting for me a few steps away............
    I don't know how I built up the courage but I walked over and told her what happened. My ears are burning, crap is running down my legs and I gotta get these pants and underware off me man.
    Well I strip them off and start cleaning myself up, low and behold she helps clean me up, can you believe that, what a girl!!! She says maybe we should just take our clothes off and go for a dip, well I'm down with that, I mean what the hell else am I going to do??? I'll leave the story here and just say, I was married to her for 14 wonderful years but man my buds just don't let that story go..........
    Pretty gnarly dude. You shoulda just grabed her an ran in the water to cover it up. The worst is when your in a 4 hours bio or chem lab an you gotta let one rip, an theres all girls at you lab table. i think holding it in is worse. Tho i have sneezed an farted at the same time. This was in the library with a couple of the hottest girls i know. They didnt seem to care since we were learning about exscretion. lmao!!!

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Damn Ph2ocraft, I don't know if anybody will top that one. Nice ending though

TRIPLE PIPES ARE 2-STROKE TURBOS allcool's Avatar
    Good story ph2, goes to show ya honesty and the truth work, even if the truth is kind of crappy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information