Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122

    Cooling mods for FZR?

    What kind of engine cooling mods are being done to the FZR platform? Show me your setups!


  2. #2
    waseemyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    U.A.E Dubai
    Posts
    166
    2002 GP1200R- Slow as hell...
    2009 FZS- Even slower...

    ROFL!

  3. #3
    waseemyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    U.A.E Dubai
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    What kind of engine cooling mods are being done to the FZR platform? Show me your setups!
    i am using Rivas,

  4. #4
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    I put Rivas kit on my ski.

  5. #5
    philip_gpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,724
    +1
    3
    or simply run a dedicated line to the IC

    then add 1 or more additional water outlets (the exit diameter of teh poutlets is small so if you add more water you need to add more outlets)

  6. #6
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by philip_gpr View Post
    or simply run a dedicated line to the IC

    then add 1 or more additional water outlets (the exit diameter of teh poutlets is small so if you add more water you need to add more outlets)
    I had planned on adding a dedicated line to the IC, but what about cooling for the actual motor itself?

  7. #7
    fx160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    gold coast australia
    Posts
    2,409
    +1
    193
    send the gay spray to the water inlet under the exhast manifold
    there is a 3 way conection that runs along the hull and one hose heads up to the block under the manifold
    that is the one you want to conect the spray line to, and block the outlet on the 3 way

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    862
    +1
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by fx160 View Post
    send the gay spray to the water inlet under the exhast manifold
    there is a 3 way conection that runs along the hull and one hose heads up to the block under the manifold
    that is the one you want to conect the spray line to, and block the outlet on the 3 way
    +1 use the gay spray and add an extra line and outlet to the ic.

  9. #9
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,132
    +1
    205
    I think this is a good thread for if you don't want to buy an aftermarket IC http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86251

  10. #10
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Has anyone used the R&D Engine/Intercooler Cooling Kit with the JFizzle intercooler kit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Must Have Mods for FZR
    By Braves Kerlchen in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:07 AM
  2. FS - Parts Mini K&N Filters and Cooling Mod for 250x
    By Blue250x2007 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:07 PM
  3. which are first mods for Fzr besides intake?
    By Its a floater! in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 06:12 AM
  4. FS VXR Jims Mod Plate For fzr/s and maybe others
    By Rocketman in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:17 PM
  5. Riva cooling for fzr
    By Robert63 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •