+1

Looking to buy 2008 250x

Hey guys upgrading from 2 stroke Yamaha and I love this machine but have concerns of issues it may have from what I read the supercharger. Is this an expensive fix when it goes and are there other issues with this year and model? Is it as reliable as Yamaha FX HO which is the other ski I am looking at. The one I have my eyes on is 08 with 55 hrs and they are asking $7995.00 and I do not think a trailer is included. Not just about speed I ride on my own and pull kids on tube my ski now does 60 mph and good in choppy conditions we have on our great lake in Ontario Canada.

Thanks for your help first time coming to Kawi section...just looking for honest opinions even though you all are Kawi owners...I know Yamaha guys can be this way...I was or maybe still one of them

i would spend a few grand more and buy a new leftover 2011 ultra 300 if you can find one.I bought mine brand new last year july 2011 on ebay for 10850 brand new from dealer assembled and all.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCanuck View Post
    Hey guys upgrading from 2 stroke Yamaha and I love this machine but have concerns of issues it may have from what I read the supercharger. Is this an expensive fix when it goes and are there other issues with this year and model? Is it as reliable as Yamaha FX HO which is the other ski I am looking at. The one I have my eyes on is 08 with 55 hrs and they are asking $7995.00 and I do not think a trailer is included. Not just about speed I ride on my own and pull kids on tube my ski now does 60 mph and good in choppy conditions we have on our great lake in Ontario Canada.

Thanks for your help first time coming to Kawi section...just looking for honest opinions even though you all are Kawi owners...I know Yamaha guys can be this way...I was or maybe still one of them
    There are brand new 2008 ultras 0 he's for 7500. So no that's not a good deal

save another couple of grand and get the 300, you will be a happy camper.

Thread Information