Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389

    300x extended warranty. anywhere to buy at a DISCOUNT ???

    .

    my 300x warranty is going to expire and I want to extend it

    where can I buy it at a discount ?

    thanks in advance

    .


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lake Champlain VT, Anna Maria FL
    Posts
    12
    I need to buy before May10 th maybe get group discount

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Dealer or eBay if you want GTTP

  4. #4
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,501
    +1
    619
    Most dealer quotes are what around $1000 for 4 yrs beyond the 1 yr manu..sure owners like myself who havn't gotten extended warranty yet got a letter directly from KAWA...a ex. warranty payment plan over 4 yrs $1300-1400....sure dealers are negotiable...there's a thread a while back where someone got a 4 yr $699...don't remember the details...

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Most dealer quotes are what around $1000 for 4 yrs beyond the 1 yr manu..sure owners like myself who havn't gotten extended warranty yet got a letter directly from KAWA...a ex. warranty payment plan over 4 yrs $1300-1400....sure dealers are negotiable...there's a thread a while back where someone got a 4 yr $699...don't remember the details...
    I paid 650 from my dealer for. A 4 year. Dealers try to make allot of money on them warranties. 50+%

  6. #6
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,363
    +1
    339
    Almost $800 from my dealer for 4 years more if memory serves... I do remember it being pretty deeply discounted.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    mass.
    Posts
    64
    i paid $650 for the 4 year extended, for a total of 5 years on my 260x. i just told dealer u can get em online for $650. so he said he could do it for $650.

  8. #8
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    .


    I know some dealers discount them greatly , I was hoping someone here could give me the name of a dealer who gives em away for a low price


    thanks


    .

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    .


    I know some dealers discount them greatly , I was hoping someone here could give me the name of a dealer who gives em away for a low price


    thanks


    .
    Don't expect to get one. Cheap unless your buying a new ski with it.

  10. #10
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Almost $800 from my dealer for 4 years more if memory serves... I do remember it being pretty deeply discounted.
    was that when you purchased the ski ? or did you buy it later on ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 300x ECU causing ski to idle at 4000RPM changed OK can reflash old ECU?
    By rod_rod in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 04:10 PM
  2. Where to buy extended warranty ?
    By harleybob in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 09:34 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2015, 06:08 PM
  4. extended warranty? where to buy for the best deal?
    By jerseyshore in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 01:08 AM
  5. To buy extended warranty or not to buy?
    By oklagp1200r in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 01:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •