Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I suffer from waverunneritis!!!! PWCManiac's Avatar

Lookin for riders in Miami & The Upper Florida Keys

Were lookin for ppl who are want to ride year round in the Miami, Fl area. In the summer we ride the ocean here in Miami & In the winter we ride around the city's fresh water lakes & canals. During the winter it's an extremely dry ride. Obviously in those canals, there are no waves. I can wear a suite & tie if I wanted to. That's why we do the winter riding there. Good top speed there. Good to take the GPS. Preferebly no crazy racers either because I don't wanna cause attention either. Don't get me wrong, I love speed & I myself had a sick racing ski but this is more of a chillax cruising speed trip done about twice a month. Alot of low bridges so I don't recomend alot of fooling around. Just ppl who want to cruise around & ride for fun. Top speeds are reached however so all skis welcome, fast & slow. We launch at Blue Lagoon by Miami International Airport & go as far as 1 mile South from Dadeland Mall. (Snapper Creek area) It's about 22 total miles to ride & it's fun. If you like riding, then this is 4 U! Next ride should be on the 1st week of December. Please get a hold of me through e-mail. [email protected]. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

+1
    sent you an email........

if you want good speed im talking about flying get in touch at this number 305 557 7579 mandys perfomance and you can meet plenty people the ride at that locantion / I use to ride there for many years went i live in miami is a good ride

I suffer from waverunneritis!!!! PWCManiac's Avatar
    I will look into this man. Thanx 4 the 411 bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GAME OVER View Post
    if you want good speed im talking about flying get in touch at this number 305 557 7579 mandys perfomance and you can meet plenty people the ride at that locantion / I use to ride there for many years went i live in miami is a good ride

Ride

Sorry for the late reply.I usually ride on that canal I use the ramp thats buy 97 Snapper creek and we go to the airport sometimes I even use my jet boat.If you are thinking of going one day let me know.I have friends that go to on skis.

Riding in water&streets picaflor's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PWCManiac View Post
    Were lookin for ppl who are want to ride year round in the Miami, Fl area.
    hi friend,

I live in Sunrise, close to the sawgrass mills, but i normally launch from halouver ramp (close to the oleta river), then go by the ocean up to port of miami or key biscayne, then go back either by the intracostal or by the ocean... sometimes i have lunch in montys, sometimes just one beer on flagger monument island... i normally ride on weekends, i try most saturdays, but i ride sundays as well....

PM me if you want to get together one of this days to have fun in the water. I normally ride with my girlfriend or with a cuban friend that has his jetski as well.

hey

Yea im down in SouthBroward with a honda r12x and my buddy has one also..were looking for more people to ride with so just msg me and let me know.

IF ITS SUNDAY DALE LETS RIDE EL bicho MMP's Avatar

always down

in miami and always looking to ride

im in miami i always ride either at key biscane marine stadium or the 7th street lake park always a silver and white gtx with a riva racing seat and a mean sounding exhuast.

too bad im a crazy racer!
    Last edited by gtxscrider; 09-18-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Are there any decent jet ski rental companies in the area where I could take the ski in the canals and such? I'll be down there in a few weeks, looking for things to do... don't really want to haul my jet ski down from Orlando. Hotel valet probably wouldn't know what to do with it either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information